Rule #1

Old April 22nd 09, 11:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Rule #1

Yadda wrote:
on 4/20/09 8:35 PM Walt said the following:
Yadda wrote:

Complex system like stock market, weather, health care market are

non-linear.

Ok. It's complex. So is everything else. That doesn't excuse
spreading lies and misinformation.

Where did I lie?

Our assistant retard, Jeffy, lied about about Canadian health care.
You're backing him up.

Now, perhaps you're just ignorant and not actually lying. If that's the
case, either learn something about the subject or shut the **** up.

I simply like to bring up complex non-linear systems
because most people assume things around them are linear (housing market
crisis for example) and leads to bad decisions (e.g. buying that
McMansion).

Most people don't even know what linear is. I'm not sure you do either.

//Walt
Old April 22nd 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yadda

Yadda wrote:

Complex system like stock market, weather, health care market are
non-linear.

Ok. It's complex. So is everything else. That doesn't excuse
spreading lies and misinformation.

Where did I lie?

Our assistant retard, Jeffy, lied about about Canadian health care.
You're backing him up.

Now, perhaps you're just ignorant and not actually lying. If that's the
case, either learn something about the subject or shut the **** up.

I simply like to bring up complex non-linear systems because most
people assume things around them are linear (housing market crisis for
example) and leads to bad decisions (e.g. buying that McMansion).

Most people don't even know what linear is. I'm not sure you do either.

//Walt

I have an advanced degree in mathematics, and I did provide the
definition of a non-linear function. Maybe you didn't understand that
because you are short a few needed brain cells. But either way the
aging Western World is going down! BTW I like your "//" as it means
comment me out. So you understand yourself better than you realize.
Old April 22nd 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Yadda wrote:

I have an advanced degree in mathematics,

I do too. So does Ted Kaczynski. What's your point?

//Walt
Old April 23rd 09, 09:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:56:17 -0500, Yadda wrote
this crap:

I have an advanced degree in mathematics,

Um. I do too. So don't bull**** me.

and I did provide the
definition of a non-linear function.

I'm familiar with tensor analysis. I'm quite used to non-homogenious
equations. So don't bull**** me.

Maybe you didn't understand that
because you are short a few needed brain cells.

That's uncalled for. Not everyone is equipped with our brain
functions. Treat everyone with respect, dumbass.

B either way the
aging Western World is going down! BTW I like your "//" as it means
comment me out. So you understand yourself better than you realize.

What's that mean, Yadda?

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old April 23rd 09, 09:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:14:22 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

Yadda wrote:

I have an advanced degree in mathematics,

I do too. So does Ted Kaczynski. What's your point?

Bull****. Stop bragging, Walt. Do you even know what a
non-homogeious matrix is?

Thirty years ago, I wrote a program to calculate the determinate of an
NXN non-honogenious matrix. That's right. Any size.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012, dumbass.

Old April 23rd 09, 12:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
Walt wrote this crap:

Bull****. Stop bragging, Walt. Do you even know what a
non-homogeious matrix is?

Yeah, it's a Toyota with a bad paint job. What do I win?

Thirty years ago, I wrote a program to calculate the determinate of an
NXN non-honogenious matrix. That's right. Any size.

Any size? I'll bet it didn't work for N = 32,768.

Anyway, 30 years ago I wrote a program to calculate the Ackerman
function. One of these days that sucker is going to finish execution
and return a value.

//Walt

Old April 23rd 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Walt wrote this crap:

Bull****. Stop bragging, Walt. Do you even know what a
non-homogeious matrix is?

Yeah, it's a Toyota with a bad paint job. What do I win?

Thirty years ago, I wrote a program to calculate the determinate of an
NXN non-honogenious matrix. That's right. Any size.

Any size? I'll bet it didn't work for N = 32,768.

Anyway, 30 years ago I wrote a program to calculate the Ackerman
function. One of these days that sucker is going to finish execution
and return a value.

30 years ago, I laboriously copied a program out of a magazine to make a
ball bounce around the screen of *THE* TRS-80 at my school. It had a
"syntax error line 60." Suck on that noobs!
Old April 23rd 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Dave Cartman wrote:

30 years ago, I laboriously copied a program out of a magazine to make a
ball bounce around the screen of *THE* TRS-80 at my school. It had a
"syntax error line 60."

You had error messages? It would have been the height of luxury for the
compiler to return an error message.

Where I was, if there was an error, the operator would simply dump your
punch cards all over the floor and laugh derisively as you desperately
tried to put them back in order.

We would have given our eye teeth for syntax checking.

//Walt
Old April 23rd 09, 08:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:43:39 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

30 years ago, I laboriously copied a program out of a magazine to make a
ball bounce around the screen of *THE* TRS-80 at my school. It had a
"syntax error line 60." Suck on that noobs!

Kid stuff. I spit on your accomplishments.

Copying crap from a magazine is nothing. I will have my minions find
out where you live.

Old April 23rd 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:58:25 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

Where I was, if there was an error, the operator would simply dump your
punch cards all over the floor and laugh derisively as you desperately
tried to put them back in order.

"Punch cards??" Somebody remembers punch cards?

I remember changing values on the RESPEC card. And I remember a guy
who put a stack of RESPEC cards into the card reader.

He He. Vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.