Minor Treasure

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 20th 10, 05:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Minor Treasure

On Oct 20, 8:02*am, Mark Spittal wrote:
On Oct 19, 10:37*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Oct 19, 9:29*pm, "VSTAHOR" wrote:

"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Oct 19, 8:35 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On the way to the Sacramento Airport, my wife and I stopped in
Woodland (therre is no direct connection between SR113 and I-5, so you
have to drive a stretch on Woodland's Main St.). We stopped to look
at a couple of antique and thrift stores. I found a copy of Fred
Iselin's 1947 book Introduction to Skiing, complete with insert map of
all North American ski areas. The markeded price was $8.50 (the
ductjacket says the origianl price was $3.00), which was more than I
wanted to pay, so I was considering offering $5. Then I saw the sign
- "Everything 50% off today".

And my wife bought 5 old cigarette lighters for $1.50 each.

Take this bull**** over to rsa.terrorist, you stalking
freak....unless, of course, you found the contact info for the SPD
officer you claim to have corresponded with. *All will be forgiven if
you fess up.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!! *Have not typed that in a week or so,
felt good.

EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME! CALLING ALL PLAYERS WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY ITS A SOCCER
GAME GET HERE ON THE DOUBLE WITH YOUR FAG DICKS HANGING FROM YOUR MOUTHS
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME *EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY
SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME *EMERGENCY SOCCER
GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY
SOCCER GAME *EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME

HEY THIS EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME MAKES ME WANT TO JACK OFF ON A NEWBORN
BOY....FEELS SO GOOD

Off your meds, eh, freak? *Thanks for helping keep this ********
dead. *You are one very sick puppy. *The mere fact that you can even
conceive of the filth that you write truly shows you for the pervert
you are. *No wonder you are welcome at rsa.terrorist, and the depraved
assholes in this group have embraced you and your really disturbing
insanity.
Keep up the good work, idiot. *Couldn't drive newcomers off without
you, and watching you foam at the mouth in impotent rage is
fascinating.
Toodle do, perv.
You came up with a new spin on Richard Henry's EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME
that not even Richard Henry ever thought of. *Yeah, he's a psychopath,
but he's not as perverted as you. *Maybe you should hook up with
Pervert Dave, he's come up with some inventive freak stuff you might
enjoy.- Hide quoted text -

Note to newcomers: please use rec.skiing.alpine.moderated.

Yes, newcomers, please use rsa.terrorist or you might have a
disgusting, cowardly stalking pervert sockpuppeting a dead man and
accusing you of molesting children.