No "Information Tower" at Whistler

Old June 18th 06, 07:59 PM

Default No "Information Tower" at Whistler

he might have meant in formation tower , a navy seal term that the average
person is not aware of .

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
I did a simple Google search for the Information Tower at Whistler:

KEYWORDS: "Information Tower" Whistler

No results other than Scott's RSA posts about the information tower.

Splitting the search up into:

KEYWORDS: Information Tower Whistler

returns the Clock Tower condos.

So I also searched Whistler/Blackcomb's site. No mention of an
"information tower". The only tower mentioned is a new lift tower and a
Breakfast Tower at the Westin.

I call bull****. There is no such place as the information tower.

--
Sven Golly
Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy

Old June 18th 06, 09:42 PM

Sven Golly wrote:
"Ron - N.Y" wrote in
:

he might have meant in formation tower , a navy seal term that the
average person is not aware of .

I think you're onto something. Could also be "Tower" as in one who tows.
Maybe Scoot's driving a tow truck these days.

Not bloody likely without a valid driver's license.

Old June 18th 06, 10:47 PM

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
"Ron - N.Y" wrote in
:

he might have meant in formation tower , a navy seal term that the
average person is not aware of .

I too think you may be onto something. I think he meant the "inform
nation tower" a term used by combat journalists that the average
person is not aware of.

Old June 23rd 06, 06:50 PM

Ever been to Whistler?
Of course not.
You could have done something real simple. Take gondola up. Walk straight
ahead. Information tower.
How pathetic. How cowardly. Another excuse for the embarassing reality
that NONE of these sick freaks have ever shown up at any meet I ever set.
Period. NONE of these sick freaks have ever had the balls to spew their
**** in person.
I call bull****. I challenge this sick freak to show up.
Oooops, forgot. He ain't even got the balls to identify himself.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old June 23rd 06, 06:51 PM

Truly insane. Deranged.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"clarencedarrow" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sven Golly wrote:
"Ron - N.Y" wrote in
:

Old June 23rd 06, 06:51 PM

Another cheap shot from a gutless coward. Not to mention an outright
lie....

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
0.80...
"clarencedarrow" wrote in
ups.com:

Not bloody likely without a valid driver's license.

I'm thinking he's using an old salvage wrecker as primary transport. He
would never be working FOR a towing company. Not with his driving record.

--
Sven Golly
Trolling as usual

Old June 23rd 06, 06:52 PM

How pathetic. How cowardly. Another excuse for the embarassing reality
that NONE of these sick freaks have ever shown up at any meet I ever set.
Period. NONE of these sick freaks have ever had the balls to spew their
**** in person.
Especially Bob Thompson. Over ten meets set in his neighborhood, and never
has this sick coward ever shown his ugly face.
No surprise why: I can kick his ass and we both know it.
Run, bitch.

"pigo" wrote in message
. ..

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
"Ron - N.Y" wrote in
:

Old June 23rd 06, 11:48 PM

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Ever been to Whistler?
Of course not.
You could have done something real simple. Take gondola up. Walk straight
ahead. Information tower.

You could have done something equally simple when asked this when we
were setting it up: you could have said what you just did.

But you waited until afterwards. Why?...

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
I did a simple Google search for the Information Tower at Whistler:

KEYWORDS: "Information Tower" Whistler

No results other than Scott's RSA posts about the information tower.

Splitting the search up into:

KEYWORDS: Information Tower Whistler

returns the Clock Tower condos.

So I also searched Whistler/Blackcomb's site. No mention of an
"information tower". The only tower mentioned is a new lift tower and a
Breakfast Tower at the Westin.

I call bull****. There is no such place as the information tower.

--
Sven Golly
Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy
Trolling as usual
Change the "_" to "." to reply by email

News==----
Newsgroups

Old June 24th 06, 01:30 AM

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Ever been to Whistler?
Of course not.
You could have done something real simple. Take gondola up. Walk straight
ahead. Information tower.

Us mortals, use the phrase, "Meet you at the Roundhouse".