WTS: UTIX passes, VAIL or 200 other ski resorts!

Old January 30th 06, 03:17 PM

Default WTS: UTIX passes, VAIL or 200 other ski resorts!

I have a bunch of UTIX ski passes for sale. Good at any of 200 resorts in
the US. Best deal is if you're going to Vail, since they are $81/day! No
blackouts at all. Fully transferable. Buy them for your winter break trip
with your family.

Asking $72 each (normally $80), plus shipping of your choice (must be
trackable for both our protection!). I have 27, so take one, or take them
all. These are the equivalent of a Level 2 pass, so they're good at any
mountain that UTIX are valid at. Paypal is preferred.

See http://www.utix.com/products/ski-gifts.html for more information about
the UTIX and the list of mountains that they are good at.

Thanks for looking!
Old January 30th 06, 03:26 PM

Some deal.

Try this link:
http://bluevalleyski.com/lifts.html

Or buy a multi day ticket.

Old January 30th 06, 03:37 PM

Vince wrote:

I have a bunch of UTIX ski passes for sale. Good at any of 200 resorts in
the US. Best deal is if you're going to Vail, since they are $81/day! No
blackouts at all.

Forgive me for saying so, but at $72 a pop it sounds like you'd save a
small amount on peak days at Vail, and end up losing at just about
everywhere else. IOW, this really isn't a bargain.

Old January 30th 06, 04:04 PM

Mary Malmros wrote:
Vince wrote:

I have a bunch of UTIX ski passes for sale. Good at any of 200 resorts in
the US. Best deal is if you're going to Vail, since they are $81/day! No
blackouts at all.

Forgive me for saying so, but at $72 a pop it sounds like you'd save a
small amount on peak days at Vail, and end up losing at just about
everywhere else. IOW, this really isn't a bargain.

"peak days at Vail" ?? WTF?

Every day is peak day at Vail.

//Walt
Old January 30th 06, 11:45 PM

Well, if you're skiing at Vail, you're saving $9/day. There are no non-peak
days at Vail, from Jan 1 - April 15, it's $81, even for multi-day passes
(which have to be used in x of y days, not whenever you want to use them).
Yes, it's not a great deal for smaller mountains, but I'm not saying it is.
Old January 31st 06, 01:53 AM

wrote in message
ink.net...
Well, if you're skiing at Vail, you're saving $9/day. There are no
non-peak
days at Vail, from Jan 1 - April 15, it's $81, even for multi-day
passes
(which have to be used in x of y days, not whenever you want to use
them).
Yes, it's not a great deal for smaller mountains, but I'm not
saying it is.

If you're skiing at vail you're wasting money not saving any.

Old January 31st 06, 10:09 PM

Walt wrote:
"peak days at Vail" ?? WTF?

Every day is peak day at Vail.

No it isn't!

Sam "Havn't we been thru this before?" Seiber
Old February 1st 06, 01:23 PM

On 01/30/2006 09:17 AM, in article ,
"Vince" wrote:

I have a bunch of UTIX ski passes for sale. Good at any of 200 resorts in
the US. Best deal is if you're going to Vail, since they are $81/day! No
blackouts at all. Fully transferable. Buy them for your winter break trip
with your family.

Asking $72 each (normally $80), plus shipping of your choice (must be
trackable for both our protection!). I have 27, so take one, or take them
all. These are the equivalent of a Level 2 pass, so they're good at any
mountain that UTIX are valid at. Paypal is preferred.

Interesting. On utix.com, UTIX for the Utah resorts are $58.00 (normally
$65.00).

Of course, discount tickets are available for all of the Utah resorts for
even lower prices at any of the local ski shops.

Hmmm ... Maybe I should buy a $72 ticket for Solitude, even though I can get
it for $44.00 elsewhere.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old February 16th 06, 05:21 PM

Vince wrote:

I have a bunch of UTIX ski passes for sale. Good at any of 200 resorts in

What ski passes for Unix? How about passes for Linux?

--
Before Heading to the Hills Head to The Wisconsin Skier:
http://www.wi-ski.com/

Steamboat vs. VAIL Sean Alpine Skiing 13 December 11th 04 07:22 AM
trip to Vail - looking for advice Sharkie Snowboarding 6 April 12th 04 09:21 PM
Which of these resorts for March 20 - 27 Mark Alpine Skiing 11 December 18th 03 08:40 PM
Season pass for multiple resorts Alan van Wyk European Ski Resorts 6 November 25th 03 08:42 PM
Vail American Ski Club Association North American Ski Resorts 0 July 27th 03 04:49 PM