Twins separated at birth

Old January 13th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Twins separated at birth

Scott Abraham and Ron Hinton.

http://www.socialbranding.org/sb/ind...92&Itemi d=51

Ron has better videos.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4175914/11239860
Old January 13th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,

http://www.socialbranding.org/sb/ind...sk=view&id=92&
Itemid=51

Ron has better videos.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4175914/11239860

Local celebrities aside. That guy is HILARIOUS! He just goes around
bothering kids with tattoos in places that have 20+ cops. Except for
the first one I saw, where he just walked around asking strangers if
they'd seen any "gangbangers."

What he is doing is like punching your big brother in front of your
parents, you know you're going to get away with it now, but there's an
ass kicking down the road. If he ever bumps into real gang criminals,
they'll either laugh at him, or the coroner is going to find the empty
camera in a very odd spot.

"Are you a gangbanger? Are you a tough guy? I'm not scared of you!"
Old January 13th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 12, 6:45*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

http://www.socialbranding.org/sb/ind...ontent&task=vi...
Itemid=51

Ron *has better videos.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4175914/11239860

Local celebrities aside. *That guy is HILARIOUS! *He just goes around
bothering kids with tattoos in places that have 20+ cops. *Except for
the first one I saw, where he just walked around asking strangers if
they'd seen any "gangbangers."

What he is doing is like punching your big brother in front of your
parents, you know you're going to get away with it now, but there's an
ass kicking down the road. *If he ever bumps into real gang criminals,
they'll either laugh at him, or the coroner is going to find the empty
camera in a very odd spot.

"Are you a gangbanger? *Are you a tough guy? *I'm not scared of you!"

He got started when some Mexican kids in his neighborhood were
skateboarding in his driveway, and he called the cops on them. Now he
has to leave the neighborhood to find anyone who will talk to him.

Oceanside could solve all their gang problems with a couple of dozen
Ron Hintons, because whereever he goes there are no gangbangers.

SEPARATED SHOULDER Stan Snowboarding 8 March 26th 06 07:55 PM
Siamese twins back in action. The Real Bev Alpine Skiing 15 April 25th 04 08:11 PM
Woman 58 Gave Birth To Twins ron Alpine Skiing 0 October 30th 03 06:38 PM