Scottie Sighting

Old February 14th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

Default Scottie Sighting

On Feb 13, 12:37 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Bob Lee" wrote in message

Jeff Davis wrote:

Walt wrote:

Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am*
impressed.

No you're not. You need the delusion of bettering yourself by the
denigration
of others. It's a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of inadequacy.

Huh, and here I thought compulsive name-dropping was a classic symptom
of deep-seated feelings of inadequacy.

ZING!

Huh, and here I thought pathological lying and committing felonies over a
stupid newsgroup was a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of
inadequacy. That's why Bob Lee lies so often.

yawn

JP
According to Jeff Perry Davis Barlow, Scott Abraham "didn't seem
psychotic to me".

Old February 14th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 12, 10:03 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com"Jay Pique" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 12, 6:37 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,

Jay Pique wrote:
I think it's just LOL. Possibly LingOL, but definitely NOT LOLing.
Carry on.

Jay Dawg! S'Up? I can't believe anyone would take Usenet seriously.

Believe it. I take Usenet, and this newsgroup in particular, very,
very seriously. You can't be too careful, what with all the sick
freaks, psychopaths and terrorists around these parts. I mean, it may
just be the misuse of an acroynym today, but next thing you know you
may mistakenly give out your employer's name, or home address or
something....and we've all seen where that can wind up. Stay on your
toes.

Amazing. One of the sick freak psychopathic terrorists scared of somebody
doing to him what he's done to me.

No, I came in after the **** had already hit the fan, remember? You
said something like "surely you're aware of the scores of death
threats and felonies committed against me?" And I said I hadn't cuz I
just started reading it. Then I googled the hell out of the group and
came to realize what a moron you were - and that was before I got
within 2 years of the official meltdown. You thought you were such a
big deal it was HYSTERICAL Talk about transparent. HAHAHAHA!

JP
Yes, Scott, I am laughing at you.

One thing for su we sure havn't seen any rsa freaks with the balls to
stalk me in person....

You have the emotional makeup of a 15-year old.

JP

Old February 14th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 12, 7:41 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

Because you believe bull****. People who believe bull**** are stupid.
You don't want to be stupid, do you? ****.

What? Jeff, that wouldn't be some *vitriol*, would it?

That's logic. If you can't correct yourself, you're going to stay stupid
all your life. You can't fix stupid without the ability to grow in
understanding and effectiveness. I just want to to become a better person.
That's all.

I believe that your new friend Scott could really help you in your
journey quest for self-improvement. He's got a Master's Degree in
Psychology, is a certified counselor of some sort and, what with his
SEAL training background, he could probably have you sporting a
physique just like his in no time. And his extensive Usenet
experience could prove invaluable to you as you navigate the freak-
infested waters of RSA. If you're lucky you could wind up still
fighting the good fight right here on RSA in the year 2016.
Meliora, baby!
JP

Old February 14th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 12, 8:15 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

And it's bull**** because you say it is? Sorry, Jeff. That's not how
reality works.

How reality works is I met Scott last Tuesday here in Jackson Hole. You
say you don't believe it. Since you choose to believe bull**** instead of
truth, you are stupid. If you don't want to stay stupid, correct yourself.
Really. There's a better person inside you. Honesty will help considerably.
Come on. Admitt you are wrong. Go ahead. You won't bleed. Man up.

I don't believe you met Scott. Your posting habits don't exactly enhance
your credibility with me.

Truth is not defined by your say so. That's reality. Learn to deal.

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

And learn, too, that Usenet convention puts a space after the two dashes
to create a proper sig delimiter.

He clearly won't do it now, Alan. First of all, he wouldn't want to
admit you are right. And then he can always come back with "It's
really bugging you, isn't it?" Either way, he ain't changing and
you're starting to lose ground. I declare you the victor as of this
post.

JP
**********************
Judge and Jury.

Old February 14th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 13, 8:00 pm, "Richard Henry" wrote:
On Feb 13, 2:59 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

I don't need credibilty with you. And I'm tired of typing today.

IOW, you have nothing except cheap retorts made to look clever by
snipping out the context of what the previous poster said, ...

I don't have time to type today either. I have a hot date with a
magnificent woman.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

What, no name? I'm disappointed.

Maybe it's the 35-ish actress from LA that Scott has all tee'd up next
time he rolls through Jackson.

JP

Old February 14th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 12, 7:27 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:

Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.

Why don't you just let us be the judge of that?

Because you're demostratively incompetent and pejorative.

No - I'M demonstratively incompetent, remember? You know, the post
where you said I had a "chimerically inflated ego" (aka "Chiminego)?
That was classic. You were all manic thinking you'd really got me.
Memmmm-o-rieeeeees, like the corners of my mind.....!

JP

JP

Old February 14th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 13, 12:48 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Bob Lee" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

Only a truly stupid and vile freak like Bob Lee would be proud of his
kinship with the freaks, terrorists, and criminals of this ********.
But then again, what do you expect from a coward who was stupid enough to
commit felonies to silence me?

Heh, get your story straight:
http://tinyurl.com/2l5qoq

Wherein you recently wrote: "...Lee, who is quite intelligent..."

Committing felonies to silence me was flat stupid, Lee. Arrogant. Typical
of a psychopath. Discuss your committing felonies to silence me.
How pathetic. What kind of dickless wimp lies to cops and a judge over a
stupid newsgroup?
Allow me to answer my own question.
A dickless wimp like Bob Lee. What a laughable, ludicrous little freak you
are.

No felonies committed, Scott. And you were too dickless to meet him
when you went through Santa Fe - remember? What a pathetic, impotent
loser you are.
JP

Old February 14th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Feb 13, 5:59 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

I don't have time to type today either. I have a hot date with a
magnificent woman.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Lemme guess, she's a MD and she's paying (snort )

Old February 14th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 13, 3:39 am, BrritSki wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

In article .com,
Clarencedarrow wrote:

You mean like you. Birds of a Feather......I always thought you were a
flaming idiot with no life. Now it's been fully proven. If you get to
doing name-dropping with FF, then you are a REAL loser. Maybe you two
could get a group rate at the unemployment office.

Yes! A Name-Dropping flame! And an ad hominiem attack with no substance!
I'm going to lose sleep over this spew.

Actually, Jeff, we are birds of a feather, so to speak. And proud to be so.
Thanks for being there on my special day at Jackson.

God, I think I'm going to puke.

Two baboons jacking each other off indeed.

I did actually laugh out loud at that.
JP