Taichiskiing

Old May 22nd 10, 03:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default Taichiskiing

Stuart wrote:
"downhill" wrote in message
Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Dave

Any RSA members want to be Facebook friends?

technology racing service is my group

Can't find it. Can you post a link?

Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49884248434

I do my own tuning on ski's and use some of the technology on ski racing
but I do formula cars
Old May 22nd 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On May 22, 8:22 am, "Stuart" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message

I did tell you once you slip into realm of shameless, there's no
redemption for you soul...

Yes, those were fun memories, and I got 8 2" binders of archive of it,
thanks for playing.

Hey man, by getting into it, you aren't a teacher anymore.....

Well, that's a different story. In American/Western way, teaching/
instructing has only a transitional relationship; that is, you pay for
your lesson, when the lesson is done, so is the relationship. There's
no saying whether you have learned it or not.

Nevertheless, in Chinese, at least in the culture where I come from,
teaching has a long lasting relationship, so most classical [Kungfu]
teachers would check out their students' characters first before they
even commit to teach.

4th dimension remember? I know it's hard to keep it in
mind all the time, you have to
concentrate sometimes, at least I do.

"4th dimension," mind of no-mind? No, you won't get into it by
thinking these mundane trivia. Thinking is already a mind...

Taichi Skiing is a moving meditation,
http://www.taomartialarts.com/ski/ski_dance.html

IS
Old May 22nd 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

There is some funny stuff in there though. Thanks for the memories, but
still no lies.

I did tell you once you slip into realm of shameless, there's no
redemption for you soul...

Yes, those were fun memories, and I got 8 2" binders of archive of it

That doesn't surprise me at all. I believe Scott has claimed to have a
similar archive. Have you considered incorporating several cork
bulletin boards, push pins, and different colored yarns to show the
interconnectivity of the different posts? I understand that is a
popular convention by those with such extensive collections.

Dave
Old May 22nd 10, 04:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

Seriously? That's your "proof" of me lying? Another post where I ask
you to tell me what I'm supposed to by lying about, and you can't answer.

You may lie and you may deny, but the reality remains the same;

I think this would be a much more meaningful discussion if you would
just tell me what you think I'm lying about. Can you? An apology might
be appropriate at this point. I'd accept it.

Is it possible that you are misusing the word "liar?"

that's to say that you have slipped into perpetuated state of
shameless "denials and recycled lies" that you can no longer to
distinguish what is lie and what is truth anymore, so you have lost
your true sense of reality.

I thought you might have an alternate definition of "liar" because,
despite copious writing and reposts of even more of that copious
writing, you can't actually articulate what you think I'm lying about.
Scott is very similar in that regard.

One more thing - the way you are posting that doesn't always make it
clear who is speaking. An extra "carriage return" here and there, or
the actual link to the google archive might make things clearer and
easier to read.

Yup, you need to improve your level of reading comprehension, your
incompetent little knowledge shows.

Maybe if you looked at your reposts with another newsreader, you might
see the problem. Mine is plain text and monochromatic. The way my and
your words were interposed, it was a little hard to tell who the writer
was. I could tell, of course, but I thought it might make it easier to
read for someone else. There is really no need for insults and hostility
for such a suggestion.

There is some funny stuff in there though. Thanks for the memories, but
still no lies.

I did tell you once you slip into realm of shameless, there's no
redemption for you soul...

Out of curiosity, what do you mean "there's no redemption for (my) soul"?

Yes, those were fun memories, and I got 8 2" binders of archive of it

I'm not surprised to hear that.
Old May 22nd 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

There is some funny stuff in there though. Thanks for the memories, but
still no lies.

I did tell you once you slip into realm of shameless, there's no
redemption for you soul...

Yes, those were fun memories, and I got 8 2" binders of archive of it

That doesn't surprise me at all. I believe Scott has claimed to have a
similar archive. Have you considered incorporating several cork
bulletin boards, push pins, and different colored yarns to show the
interconnectivity of the different posts? I understand that is a
popular convention by those with such extensive collections.

Dave
Have you noticed that cheese dip starts to repeat what he reads and can
not come up with any original material.
Old May 22nd 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 22, 9:30*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
Seriously? *That's your "proof" of me lying? *Another post where I ask
you to tell me what I'm supposed to by lying about, and you can't answer.

You may lie and you may deny, but the reality remains the same;

I think this would be a much more meaningful discussion if you would
just tell me what you think I'm lying about. *Can you? *An apology might
be appropriate at this point. *I'd accept it.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HA
Hell, I've caught you lying HUNDREDS of times. No apology from you,
of course. Bit of a double standard, eh, Pervert Dave?

Is it possible that you are misusing the word "liar?"

that's to say that you have slipped into perpetuated state of
shameless "denials and recycled lies" that you can no longer to
distinguish what is lie and what is truth anymore, so you have lost
your true sense of reality.

I thought you might have an alternate definition of "liar" because,
despite copious writing and reposts of even more of that copious
writing, you can't actually articulate *what you think I'm lying about. *
Scott is very similar in that regard.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy ****, you tell whoppers like some people breathe. Similar, my
rosy red ass.
How ridiculous. Your whole post is a lie.
Hey, Pervert Dave? What is YOUR alternate definition of liar. The
mind boggles at the possibilities.

One more thing - *the way you are posting that doesn't always make it
clear who is speaking. *An extra "carriage return" here and there, or
the actual link to the google archive might make things clearer and
easier to read.

Yup, you need to improve your level of reading comprehension, your
incompetent little knowledge shows.

Maybe if you looked at your reposts with another newsreader, you might
see the problem. *Mine is plain text and monochromatic.

And filled with lies and manipulations.

*The way my and
your words were interposed, it was a little hard to tell who the writer
was. *I could tell, of course, but I thought it might make it easier to
read for someone else. There is really no need for insults and hostility
for such a suggestion.

There is always a need for insults and hostility when dealing with a
cowardly psychopath, Pervert Dave.

There is some funny stuff in there though. *Thanks for the memories, but
still no lies.

I did tell you once you slip into realm of shameless, there's no
redemption for you soul...

Out of curiosity, what do you mean "there's no redemption for (my) soul"?

You are the kind of freak that makes me wish there is a hell.
Though Toecheese has it wrong. In my opinion, psychopaths don't have
souls.

Yes, those were fun memories, and I got 8 2" binders of archive of it

I'm not surprised to hear that.

I'm not surprised to see you play your game, as usual.

Old May 22nd 10, 08:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 22, 12:12*pm, downhill wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
*taichiskiing wrote:

There is some funny stuff in there though. *Thanks for the memories, but
still no lies.
I did tell you once you slip into realm of shameless, there's no
redemption for you soul...

Yes, those were fun memories, and I got 8 2" binders of archive of it

That doesn't surprise me at all. *I believe Scott has claimed to have a
similar archive. *Have you considered incorporating several cork
bulletin boards, push pins, and different colored yarns to show the
interconnectivity of the different posts? *I understand that is a
popular convention by those with such extensive collections.

* Dave
Have you noticed that cheese dip starts to repeat what he reads and can
not come up with any original material.- Hide quoted text -

Damn, I feel the same way when Pervert Dave goes all Wikipedia on me,
and you never have any criticism. How about trying something original
and criticizing him the next time he lies?
Easy enough to tell. Next post.

Old May 22nd 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
Seriously? *That's your "proof" of me lying? *Another post where I ask
you to tell me what I'm supposed to by lying about, and you can't
answer.

You may lie and you may deny, but the reality remains the same;

I think this would be a much more meaningful discussion if you would
just tell me what you think I'm lying about. *Can you? *An apology might
be appropriate at this point. *I'd accept it.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HA
Hell, I've caught you lying HUNDREDS of times. No apology from you,
of course. Bit of a double standard, eh, Pervert Dave?

And yet, once again, no actual lie (along with the proof that it *is* a
lie) is provided...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 22nd 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
downhill wrote:

Have you noticed that cheese dip starts to repeat what he reads and can
not come up with any original material.

Yes, I have noticed he starts to repeat what he reads and can not come
up with any original material.

(but not me!
Old May 23rd 10, 12:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 22, 2:03*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
Seriously? *That's your "proof" of me lying? *Another post where I ask
you to tell me what I'm supposed to by lying about, and you can't
answer.

You may lie and you may deny, but the reality remains the same;

I think this would be a much more meaningful discussion if you would
just tell me what you think I'm lying about. *Can you? *An apology might
be appropriate at this point. *I'd accept it.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HA
Hell, I've caught you lying HUNDREDS of times. *No apology from you,
of course. *Bit of a double standard, eh, Pervert Dave?

And yet, once again, no actual lie (along with the proof that it *is* a
lie) is provided...

Why bother? I've provided plenty of proof that YOU lie, and you
always weasel and waffle and rationalize and continue lying, no matter
how blatantly you are exposed. That's what pathological liars do.
The only difference between you and Pervert Dave is that part of the
time, you really don't know you are lying. You really believe your
delusions. But Pervert Dave always knows when he is lying, and really
enjoys doing so.
Hey, want to tell me again what crime I was convicted of? You know,
when you falsely accused me? Or did you forget that one to?