Anyone seen pictures of new 2004-2005 boards?

Old July 10th 04, 07:26 PM
Brian

Default Anyone seen pictures of new 2004-2005 boards?

Prior has their new topsheets pictured:
http://www.priorsnowboards.com/winter05/ Also, click the "Highlights" link
to see what's new for '05. Of considerable note are the new maple stringers
in the core, replacing the birch that was used in previous years.

I've ordered an '05 MFR with the Blowfish topsheet (shown on the Khyber on
that site).

Brian.

"Tiburon27" wrote in message
Any company's websites have new boards on them yet? The Gnu website has a
picture of Danny Kass at Superpark and it looks like a new graphic on his
base.

Old July 11th 04, 06:17 AM
Tiburon27

Old July 12th 04, 11:07 AM
Ben

"Brian" wrote in
:

"Tiburon27" wrote in message
Any company's websites have new boards on them yet? The Gnu website
has a picture of Danny Kass at Superpark and it looks like a new
graphic on his base.

Dont know if everyone has seen them but 05 Burton boards are on here....
www.noahsark.co.uk
Old July 13th 04, 03:14 AM
Tiburon27

" Dont know if everyone has seen them but 05 Burton boards are on here....
www.noahsark.co.uk

That was great, thanks!

Old July 13th 04, 09:16 AM
Ben

"Tiburon27" wrote in
:

" Dont know if everyone has seen them but 05 Burton boards are on
here....
www.noahsark.co.uk

That was great, thanks!

no worries, I kinda like the Dominator but dunno what to go for yet as my
second board.....see my other posting that Im working on..... :-)
Old July 14th 04, 08:46 AM
Tiburon27

I also found boardparadise.com and they have Capita, Endeavour, Gnu, Lib and
a few others. What's strange is I thought Scotty Wittlake retired but
there's a 05 board for him.