Anyone heard of Monson (sp?) snowboards of Chino, CA?

Old October 6th 04, 03:53 AM
Yvonne

Default Anyone heard of Monson (sp?) snowboards of Chino, CA?

I won a promo snowboard from Blue Sky Soda. I was told that it is a
Monson snowboard made in Chino, CA. I've searched various spellings
on the Internet but can't locate any snowboards made by a company
called Monson. The snowboard itself only has a Blue Sky logo on it
and nowhere on the board can I discern a brand name. Is there a
snowboard manufacturer named Monson or something close to that
name--maybe it's spelled incorrectly?

Thanks,

Yvonne
Old October 6th 04, 04:56 PM
Arvin Chang

(Yvonne) wrote in message . com...
I won a promo snowboard from Blue Sky Soda. I was told that it is a
Monson snowboard made in Chino, CA. I've searched various spellings
on the Internet but can't locate any snowboards made by a company
called Monson. The snowboard itself only has a Blue Sky logo on it
and nowhere on the board can I discern a brand name. Is there a
snowboard manufacturer named Monson or something close to that
name--maybe it's spelled incorrectly?

Thanks,

Yvonne

Nope, you have it spelled correctly - apparently the founder is
Richard Monson (
http://www.monsonboards.com). They make promotional
snowboards for giveaways mainly. They are based in Montclair, CA. I
randomly know of them because they sell Loaded Longboards which are
longboard skateboards and I saw their link on the Loaded website
(www.loadedboards.com).

They also sell semi-customizable board we you can add-in optionlike
carbon stringers, biaxial or triaxial sidewall construction, etc...
however you don't get to pick your length and sidecut like the
www.priorsnowboards.com or www.donek.com.

Hope this helps,
--Arvin
Old October 29th 04, 06:14 PM
bri719

Chino, ewww :-D

(only kidding, try their website)
bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

BLOWER Snowboards Mike T Snowboarding 0 May 5th 04 10:16 PM
Inca Snowboards Arvin Chang Snowboarding 9 February 9th 04 04:03 PM
When to buy snowboards? james woods Snowboarding 7 January 19th 04 09:28 PM
Illuminati Snowboards Lance Snowboarding 3 November 13th 03 06:56 AM