Taking up skiing

Old September 21st 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Taking up skiing

On Sep 20, 8:48*pm, down_hill wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 23:05:16 -0400, down_hill
*wrote this crap:

wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:35:47 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
* wrote this crap:

So far my conversations with them have just been good skiing advice,
but, curiously, none from you. *Don't you ski at all?

Not curious at all. *I refuse to converse civilly about skiing with
stalkers, pathological liars, mentally ill wack jobs, psychopaths, and
the rest of the freaks here. *I used to be quite famous on the net for
my wit and trenchant takes on skiing culture. *Until these assholes
launched a campaign of internet terrorism.
Clue time. *I ski more days per year than most of these freaks. *I
certainly ski more mountains. *I certainly spend less money doing so.
Know a lot about skiing. *Don't share it here. *Because one of my
personal pleasures is to deprive these assholes of the audience they
so desperately crave: no decent person besides me and possibly Ichie
hangs out here any more.
Liar.

think killfile *you have just read what is called shoveled manure by our
primary loon

I don't censor myself. *Why would anybody? *It seems foolish to me.

Capital card commercial-- kill file the two loons not you.
I do not see loon 1 or loon 2
Loon 1 describes and calls everybody names that fit him better loon 2
mangles english in to phrases that only describe him. I have been here 6
years or so and not much changes with those two loons so I have added
loon 2 to the kill file that loon 1 occupies with all the different
e-mails mutations he has used.
I am sure if loon 2 comes up with something new that makes any sense
somebody will let me know. Same way if they see any flying lawnmowers.-

Damn,that is seriously loonie. What a dumb****
Old September 21st 11, 04:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 23:48:17 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

wrote:

I don't censor myself. Why would anybody? It seems foolish to me.

Capital card commercial-- kill file the two loons not you.
I do not see loon 1 or loon 2
Loon 1 describes and calls everybody names that fit him better loon 2
mangles english in to phrases that only describe him. I have been here 6
years or so and not much changes with those two loons so I have added
loon 2 to the kill file that loon 1 occupies with all the different
e-mails mutations he has used.
I am sure if loon 2 comes up with something new that makes any sense
somebody will let me know. Same way if they see any flying lawnmowers.

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you are trying to say. Please
explain as if I was, "Peggy." from the Discover card commercials.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 21st 11, 04:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

wrote this crap:

wrote:

I don't censor myself. Why would anybody? It seems foolish to me.

Capital card commercial-- kill file the two loons not you.
I do not see loon 1 or loon 2
Loon 1 describes and calls everybody names that fit him better loon 2
mangles english in to phrases that only describe him. I have been here 6
years or so and not much changes with those two loons so I have added
loon 2 to the kill file that loon 1 occupies with all the different
e-mails mutations he has used.
I am sure if loon 2 comes up with something new that makes any sense
somebody will let me know. Same way if they see any flying lawnmowers.

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you are trying to say. Please
explain as if I was, "Peggy." from the Discover card commercials.

I see you as this: I am sorry it is just what you have posted over the
years.

The Capital One commercial series follows the exploits of a bunch of
Viking raiders who have been made redundant and forced to find new lines
of work. This is actually quite funny as we see various examples of
these guys attempting to work in an office, as garbagemen, setting up a
Christmas tree and even doing ballet. Naturally, being medieval
marauders, they are fat, filthy and lacking in lifelong dental hygiene.
And equally in keeping with the modern cliché, they overreact to every
obstacle clumsily and violently.

Old September 21st 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 20, 9:07*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 20, 8:28*pm, "
wrote:

On Sep 20, 5:13*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 20, 4:55*pm, pigo wrote:

On Sep 20, 1:26*pm, "
wrote:

I think if anyone called me rapist, thief, child molester, or
convicted criminal, I would have them in court in short order. *Unless
it were true, of course.

So far my conversations with them have just been good skiing advice,
but, curiously, none from you. *Don't you ski at all?

This article (below) might help you. It is only ONE of the numerous
contridictions of Trunky's claims. He's also been called on implying
that he is a Vietnam Vet, Cop, Medical professional, lot's of funny
stuff.

A couple things you should know. *Child Molester Thompson calls me
"Trunky". *Of course, never in person, that's some serious hospital
time. *He invented that name to refer to a syndrome known as "Trunk
Butt" by disgusting people like him, taunting me because I was
molested as a child.
That's right. *He's taunting a molestation survivor while hiding
behind his computer. *How filthy. *How vile. *And no one ever
criticizes him for it, they drink with him and ski with him and chat
with him. *Your buddies.
A few other obvious disgusting lies:
I have never claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran. *Period.
I was and continue to be a medical professional in many different
capacities. *Period.
I'd call Brain Fried Thompson the biggest coward and most disgusting
freak of the bunch. *But never in person. *That balls thing again..

I guess I don't understand. *If it was your mother that molested you,
how did you end up with trunk butt?-

Holy ****, you really are a troll, eh, asshole?
A. *Mother wasn't the only one.
B. *Never had one. *One of Child Molester Bob's inventions. *And you
have no comment. *No condemnation.
Nice try. *Which freak are you? *Because you are a freak. *Go ****
yourself.

Forgive me if I have offended due to my ignorance. However, it seems
you have given two answers (A and B) here where one would have been
sufficient. Were the others besides your mother males or females?
Were you one of the Catholic alter boys who have been in the news for
a few decades now?

As for the false accusation, I condemn all falsehoods, as I have
stated already.

And if I coud really **** mysef my social life would have gone
nowhere.

Old September 21st 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:

On Sep 20, 5:13*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 20, 4:55*pm, pigo wrote:

On Sep 20, 1:26*pm, "
wrote:

[...]

No, I simply didn't tell the whole story. Especially here, where
freaks like Bob Thompson get their jollies taunting.

*Were the others besides your mother males or females?

Both.
Were you one of the Catholic alter boys who have been in the news for
a few decades now?

Yes. Indeed, run a search on my name on the Seattle Times site.
You'll come up with a pic from last week, I'm the big dude in a
motorcycle jacket. Picketing the cathedral with some fellow
activists.

As for the false accusation, I condemn all falsehoods, as I have
stated already.

Then condemn Child Molester Bob Thompson and Queenie Horvath for their
vile lies. Or go **** yourself.
Simple. You're not asking them any questions, but you keep asking
me. Which makes you a troll and an asshole. Which freak are you?

And if I coud really **** mysef my social life would have gone
nowhere.-

Ask Horvath for pointers. Girly Boi Henry is a pro. And Tranny Boob
Thompson could teach anyone some tricks. As he just did.
Old September 21st 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 20, 10:07*pm, twobuddha wrote:

wrote:

On Sep 20, 5:13*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 20, 4:55*pm, pigo wrote:

On Sep 20, 1:26*pm, "
wrote:

[...]

Nice picture.

My search also turned up an earlier incident reported ion the Seattle
Times. I agree that it sounds like a First Amendment issue. How did
your ACLU case turn out?
Old September 21st 11, 07:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:

On Sep 20, 5:13*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Sep 20, 4:55*pm, pigo wrote:

On Sep 20, 1:26*pm, "
wrote:

[...]

All these questions for me....but not a single condemnation of the
filth your new friends Queenie Horvath and Child Molester Bob are
spewing.
Every once in a while a troll shows up who pretends to be a newcomer,
asks me all kinds of questions, but never seems to challenge the
disgusting freaks. Indeed, he bonds with them.
Something tells me you're that kind of troll.
So go **** yourself. You want me to treat you as if you are a decent
human being, let me see some ethical behavior.. So far, you're just
another asshole. You're going to fit right in here. Make yourself at
home. Your kind of people.
Old September 21st 11, 12:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:05:04 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Sep 20, 5:50*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:13:40 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

A couple things you should know. *Child Molester Thompson calls me
"Trunky". *Of course, never in person, that's some serious hospital
time. *He invented that name to refer to a syndrome known as "Trunk
Butt" by disgusting people like him, taunting me because I was
molested as a child.
That's right. *He's taunting a molestation survivor while hiding
behind his computer. *How filthy. *How vile. *And no one ever
criticizes him for it, they drink with him and ski with him and chat
with him. *Your buddies.
A few other obvious disgusting lies:
I have never claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran. *Period.

Bull****. *You claimed you got a purple heart in Vietnam.

Absolute, complete and total lie. Happy to discuss that with you in
your VFW.

Bring it on. Detroit. Ever hear of it?

*You also
claimed to be a member of a SEAL team.

Horvie, you just keep lying and lying and lying.

It's your lies.

I was and continue to be a medical professional in many different
capacities. *Period.

The closest you ever got to being a medical professional is when you
prescribe yourself drugs.

Holy ****. Another whopper. Never claimed to be able to prescribe.
Ever. Not even close.
Got a big woodie, eh, Queenie?

Your ****en drug fried ass will never show up in my neighborhood,
dumbass.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

Old September 21st 11, 12:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

wrote:

[...]

I don't get it. What's your point?

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 21st 11, 12:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

wrote:

[...]

perfect response that describes you to a tee