Scott Abraham wants to sue Google with 2 Australian dudes

Old February 14th 05, 08:15 PM
Dave Stallard

Default Scott Abraham wants to sue Google with 2 Australian dudes

a-scrapbooking-diva wrote:
Give it a ****ing rest, Scott. Don't try to deny it.

You are a ****ing kook. I'm thinking about nominating you for a
KOOK-OF-THE-MONTH award in alt.usenet.kooks like your buddy Lisa Horton.

He can't win KOTM anymore. He won the prestigous Bobo Award, the
highest award for Net Kookdom, and that makes him ineligible for any
further Kook awards. Congratulations Scott, it's an honor given to
only a select few.

Dave
Old February 14th 05, 08:33 PM
Alan Browne

Dave Stallard wrote:

He can't win KOTM anymore. He won the prestigous Bobo Award, the
highest award for Net Kookdom, and that makes him ineligible for any

It's past your bedtime.

_____________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do not |
/ O O\__ | feed the |
/ \ | Trolls |
/ \ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `'
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________
Old February 14th 05, 09:55 PM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message

a-scrapbooking-diva wrote:

Give it a ****ing rest, Scott. Don't try to deny it.

You are a ****ing kook. I'm thinking about nominating you for a
KOOK-OF-THE-MONTH award in alt.usenet.kooks like your buddy Lisa Horton.

He can't win KOTM anymore. He won the prestigous Bobo Award, the highest
award for Net Kookdom, and that makes him ineligible for any further Kook
awards. Congratulations Scott, it's an honor given to only a select few.

YOU deserve the congratulations. After all, it is your lies, your
defamations, and your stalking that I tell the truth about.

Cite one lie that I have ever told about you.

Dave
Old February 15th 05, 12:29 AM
Richard Henry

a-scrapbooking-diva wrote:

Give it a ****ing rest, Scott. Don't try to deny it.

You are a ****ing kook. I'm thinking about nominating you for a
KOOK-OF-THE-MONTH award in alt.usenet.kooks like your buddy Lisa

Horton.

He can't win KOTM anymore. He won the prestigous Bobo Award, the
highest award for Net Kookdom, and that makes him ineligible for any
further Kook awards. Congratulations Scott, it's an honor given to

only
a select few.

YOU deserve the congratulations. After all, it is your lies, your
defamations, and your stalking that I tell the truth about.

Cite one lie that I have ever told about you.

Oh, please.

I knew it.

Here's one for ya: cite one truth you have ever told about me.

Dave wrote on 2-10: "You really are very literal-minded and not very
bright."

Old February 15th 05, 01:23 AM
miles

Scott Abraham wrote:

while people with ethics, morals, and decency are considered stupid.

Your rants here are anything but ethical, moral or decent. Your only
defense you seem to use is that others are as well. This has gotten to
be a full time job for you hasn't it?
Old February 15th 05, 02:24 AM
miles

Scott Abraham wrote:

Your only defense you seem to use is that others are as well. This has
gotten to be a full time job for you hasn't it?

What utter crap.

Ok, I take that back. You now have two defense policies. When the
first doesn't work always fall back on the ever so popular 'What utter
crap' line of defense otherwise known as none at all.
Old February 15th 05, 02:48 AM
Alan Browne

Scott Abraham wrote:

A lie. Unlike you, I'm smart enough not to lie, stalk, defame, and harass.

Why don't you try being smart enough to not reply to trolls.
Old February 15th 05, 12:37 PM
miles

Scott Abraham wrote:

"miles" wrote in message
Ok, I take that back. You now have two defense policies. When the first
doesn't work always fall back on the ever so popular 'What utter crap'
line of defense otherwise known as none at all.

What utter crap.

Thats your best defense? That was easy to prove!
Old February 16th 05, 01:37 AM
miles

Scott Abraham wrote:

What utter crap.