Another Great year for Gonar

Old April 13th 09, 06:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Gonar the Incontinent

Default Another Great year for Gonar

Still waiting for spring skiing. Winter follows me every where I go.
Going to buy another ski area this weekend. My fourth this year.
It's good to be me in a down economy.

A gorgeous doctor met me this year. or maybe it was two, who
knows? Cause when you are as btichin' as me all that matters
is healthy kids, a happy wife and a full diaper. The rest is just
window dressing.

Life is good. I'll end up with 45 days or so. Some of them even
in my very own neighborhood, which is awesome. Snow doesn't
usually accumulate here, but we got lucky.

No new pairs of skis this year. There wasn't anything I wanted.

I must stop ****ing with you freaks. Had a nice conversation
with an interesting group of people today, and had to refrain from
offering opinions on things I know nothing about, cause when
you are Gonar the Incontinent, people treat you with respect,
even when you haven't earned it. That's because Gonar respects
people, and doesn't call them names behind their backs.

So I've stopped in here and told you freaks what a great bunch
of people you are and how I look forward to another year of your
antics. Now go enjoy sexual relations with yourselves. I'm going
skiing one more time.

I only wish basketball season was over, because that is a sport
for homosexuals, and frankly the thought of watching a bunch of
hairy, sweaty homosexual men fall all over each other on TV is a
little uncomfortable for me. We should never have let those people
marry.

(the basketball players, not the homosexuals)
Old April 13th 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 13, 2:51*am, Gonar the Incontinent wrote:
[...]

You might want to try Citracel - it really works wonders for IBS, cuts
down on motility. The only downside I see is that your clan will have
to find another another name. I suggest Gonar the Fabulous - it has a
certain metrosexual ring.

If you take too many antibiotics, you might wind up as Gonar with
Contact Precautions.
Old April 14th 09, 06:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Gonar the Incontinent

On Apr 13, 10:12*am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
[...]

Gonar is adored by people of all persuasions. He is fabulous.
Old April 15th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
D.

same ASSHOLE , diffent name !
man i would like to KNOCK you out
along wih that other other ****ing
LOSER , a mighty hungarian .
a couple of SICK pricks with
OBVIOUSLY no usefulness
WHAT SO EVER !!!!!!!
D.

Old April 15th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"D." wrote:

same ASSHOLE , diffent name !
man i would like to KNOCK you out
along wih that other other ****ing
LOSER , a mighty hungarian .
a couple of SICK pricks with
OBVIOUSLY no usefulness
WHAT SO EVER !!!!!!!
D.

Dude, this is an unmoderated newsgroup. Get a newsreader that supports
filters and learn how to to use them. Alternatives also include
moderated, web based groups like episki.com. They have already met and
banned some of our more prolific characters.

HTH, really.

Dave

Old April 15th 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:52:56 -0400, "D." wrote
this crap:

same ASSHOLE , diffent name !
man i would like to KNOCK you out
along wih that other other ****ing
LOSER , a mighty hungarian .

Loser? I'm the club champion.

You're just someone hit by a club.

Gonar is adored by people of all persuasions. He is fabulous.

Be the best, dumbass. I'm teaching leadership, dumbass. I always
teach leadership, dumbass. And treat everyone with respect, dumbass.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old April 15th 09, 10:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:07:50 -0400, "D." wrote
this crap:

**** YOU TOO !!!!!!

That was uncalled for. Try to treat this dumbass with respect,
dumbass. Part of leadership is treating all dumbasses with respect,
dumbass.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012, dumbass.

Old April 15th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

D. wrote:

same ASSHOLE , diffent name ! man i would like to KNOCK you out along wih
that other other ****ing LOSER , a mighty hungarian . a couple of SICK
pricks with OBVIOUSLY no usefulness WHAT SO EVER !!!!!!!

So sad when siblings marry...

--
Cheers, Bev
Brian (Talking to crowd): You need to be independent minded.