Awards

Old November 16th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Awards

Your mighty Hungarian warrior has returned from the NCYC awards
banquet. Many awards were bestowed upon him. The coveted Club
Championship award was given to him. A very high honor.

I've been all over the realm, and brought back treasure, and riches,
and honor, and glory beyond imagination. I come from a long line of
Hungarian warriors. My name will live forever.

I want to thank my family, all my friends, and everybody reading this.
You've all helped me win this.

Always try to be better, always strive for success. I live a life of
action, adventure, and danger. I bring back honor and glory for my
family, and my crew. My walls are filled with trophies, and I
continue to stay in the winner's circle.

Listen to me now, and believe me later. You all have "championship"
written on you. You deserve honor an glory. Go out there and win one
for Ronald Reagan.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

Old November 17th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:02:40 -0500, "D." wrote
this crap:

YOU SUCK !!!!!!!

WOW! That really says something about you.

.. .

Old November 21st 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 16, 4:51*am, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
[...]