Vinnie Walker, Delusional Wacko

Old December 31st 03, 01:59 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Vinnie Walker, Criminal.

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:40:51 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Way to go! Let me know if you need any help.

One criminal cheers on another criminal

Who you calling a criminal, lardass? I've never committed a crime in
my entire life. Unlike you, who has violated a court order, and skis
with a gun.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old January 1st 04, 07:30 PM
Bert Hoff

Default Vinnie Walker, Delightful Gentleman

"Hounddawg" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.541c59ce470942a4ea740ba28e0bebf1 @1072792353.cotse.net...
scottabe wrote:

snip

If that is the way you want it, fine. I warned you. I'm going after your
licensing agency. And don't forget, I'll make sure that everything
from your past is dug up from your all of your past transgressions
and if you think my posts are something wait til someone sees the
bobaloobob stuff including the knee-capping crap. You're toast. If
Bert gets involved, I've noticed that he prominently shows an
endorsement from a mental health organization. I'll fix that too.
You are really a stupid stupid man.

Dear J. Vincent Walker,

Thanks for your clear statement of your intent to stalk and harass me.

It makes the case against you easier to prove.

Looks like you're the stupid man.

Bert

"I have been insitutionalized one more time"
J. Vincent Walker in post
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.95617b15a2b9d262c16921bb97744a21 @1072707546.cotse.net

Old January 1st 04, 07:53 PM
Richard Henry

scottabe wrote:

snip

If that is the way you want it, fine. I warned you. I'm going after

your
licensing agency. And don't forget, I'll make sure that everything
from your past is dug up from your all of your past transgressions
and if you think my posts are something wait til someone sees the
bobaloobob stuff including the knee-capping crap. You're toast. If
Bert gets involved, I've noticed that he prominently shows an
endorsement from a mental health organization. I'll fix that too.
You are really a stupid stupid man.

Dear J. Vincent Walker,

Thanks for your clear statement of your intent to stalk and harass me.

It makes the case against you easier to prove.

Looks like you're the stupid man.

Speaking of which, what did you think of Scott's recent threat to stomp
every Richard Henry he meets, just to be sure he gets the right one? BTW,
there are 2 Richard Henry's in Seattle. Shouldn't they be warned?

And what did you think of Scott's recent slanders of Vinnie (even after
being warned), pigo's wife, and myself?

If you are truly Scott's friend, you should try to convince to him to tone
down. He's not winning any of these contests, despite his boasts.

Old January 1st 04, 08:33 PM
scottabe

in article SM%Ib.16816$7D3.11944@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 1/1/04 12:53 PM:

scottabe wrote:

[...]

I think he thought it was pretty funny. So did everybody else who isn't a
stalking pathological liar named Richard Henry.

BTW,
there are 2 Richard Henry's in Seattle. Shouldn't they be warned?

Only one who needs to be warned is you when you post filth like this.

And what did you think of Scott's recent slanders of Vinnie (even after
being warned), pigo's wife, and myself?

What slander? Told the truth. As usual. You fail to mention the gross and
defamatory slanders you've been telling, like this post, you vile asshole.

If you are truly Scott's friend, you should try to convince to him to tone
down. He's not winning any of these contests, despite his boasts.

RSA is dead. No one believes you except your fellow terrorists.
I win, bitch. I own you.

Old January 1st 04, 08:47 PM
Vern93

"Richard Henry" wrote:

If you are truly Scott's friend, you should try to convince to him to tone
down.

I think you've hit upon the crux of the issue.

Dave
Old January 1st 04, 11:27 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.39b65151a88dc4f05ed6ee7a283b7495@1073 002598.cotse.net,
Hounddawg at wrote on 1/1/04 4:16 PM:

Bert Hoff wrote:

Dear J. Vincent Walker,

Thanks for your clear statement of your intent to stalk and harass

me.

It makes the case against you easier to prove.

Looks like you're the stupid man.

Dear Mr. "Crap Meister Hoff"

Actually, it doesn't. I see Scott didn't listen (as usual).

Vinnie, I listened. I just didn't hear anything I could understand in your
insane ramblings.

I see when
he gets his manhood overwhelmed he runs to his "daddy".

Hate to tell you this, wacko, but I never mentioned it to him. You are
insane. Get help.

WOULD dearly LOVE to reciprocate the consideration for you that
you've shown for me in the past. I owe you that, right?

No, Vinnie, you owe us nothing. You are a criminal and a stalker. Standing
up to your insanity is our right.
You owe us. Leave us alone or pay. You are insane. Get help.
Please be
sure that I will expose your so-called self-help web sites to the
proper people and, unlike you, I've got several real health-care
professionals to review it and express their opinions to your
endorsers.

Vinnie, let your real health care professionals read your posts here, and
they will put you back in the looney bin. You are insane. Get help.

"I have been insitutionalized one more time"
J. Vincent Walker in post

What's this prove, shyster? That you can take a few words out of a
post? By the way, how's Bernetta and all your kids? Your track
record in the field of family development ought to be useful in
demonstrating your real life character, stupid man. Have a lovely
evening.

You are insane. Get help.

Old January 2nd 04, 01:03 AM
Suk Yeung Kwak

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 16:27:41 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

You need to try and think up some other insult than "You are
insane..." The shallowness of your intellect is excruciating.

Not that you'd even comprehend this....

"Me love you long time, Dr Jones"
Old January 2nd 04, 01:48 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 12:30:29 -0800, "Bert Hoff"
wrote this crap:

Dear J. Vincent Walker,

Thanks for your clear statement of your intent to stalk and harass me.

It makes the case against you easier to prove.

Looks like you're the stupid man.

Hi Bert! Have you been reading my posts?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old January 2nd 04, 01:53 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:33:35 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

RSA is dead. No one believes you except your fellow terrorists.
I win, bitch. I own you.

You don't own jack. You dance like a trained monkey whenever anybody
says your name.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe