Vinnie Walker, Delusional Wacko

Old December 30th 03, 04:17 AM
scottabe

Default Vinnie Walker, Delightful Gentleman

in article 8Z6Ib.16196$7D3.15758@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 12/29/03 8:14 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.5b93a86b46d0914199a519d82d261a74@1072 752816.cotse.net,
Hounddawg at
wrote on 12/29/03 6:53
PM:

scottabe wrote:

t Vinnie Walker told me he had
been diagnosed as schizophrenic and that he has been
institutionalized. His
behavior on this newsgroup offers no reason to disbelieve him:
he is
delusional and suffers from grandiose ideation. Not that it
matters.

Actually it does matter. I never told you that I was either one of
those things.

You are insane. Get help.

You started calling me that after I decided that your
behavior was too atrocious to ignore.

You are insane. Get help.

From any normal point,
there is NO positive reason that one would ever admit to those
things especially to someone like you.

Actually, Vinnie, there is. I help people like you for a living. I'm
trying to help you now by confronting your delusions.

So this is a professional service call? You tell your counselees they are
insane?

It's a massive fabrication
and there is absolutely no proof. Furthermore, if you ever mention
again that I told you that, that will bring the phone call and letter.

You are insane. Get help.
Vinnie Walker told me he is schizophrenic and that he had been a patient

in
a mental institution. Go for it, Vinnie. Make sure your lawyers see your
posts about me, ok?
You stupid, sick man. I've got YOU by the balls, not the other way

around.

I don't think so.

I do. He still works for the state of Maryland. I can still sue the state
for defamation he committed on state time. Not to mention that this sick
**** only has his job because we took mercy on him.
Go for it, Vinnie. You'll just waste your money on a lawyer. If we get
into a battle, your history is so vile you be exposed for insane wacko you
are.

Old December 30th 03, 04:56 PM
hhh

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.541c59ce470942a4ea740ba28e0bebf1@1072 792353.cotse.net,
Hounddawg at wrote on 12/30/03 5:52

AM:

snip
Vinnie, you are a very, very insane man. You will be lying to an agency
that specializes in dealing with very insane men.

snip

that would be the agency that deals with you?

Old December 30th 03, 06:41 PM
hhh

Default Another stalking asshole

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , hhh at
wrote on 12/30/03 9:56 AM:

Clue time, you stalking wacko. You are an obsessed, deranged asshole.

Get
help.

I'm not your bitch?

Old December 30th 03, 07:51 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 06:52:33 -0700 (MST), "Hounddawg"
wrote this crap:

scottabe wrote:

snip

If that is the way you want it, fine. I warned you. I'm going after your
licensing agency. And don't forget, I'll make sure that everything
from your past is dug up from your all of your past transgressions
and if you think my posts are something wait til someone sees the
bobaloobob stuff including the knee-capping crap. You're toast. If
Bert gets involved, I've noticed that he prominently shows an
endorsement from a mental health organization. I'll fix that too.
You are really a stupid stupid man.

Way to go! Let me know if you need any help.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old December 30th 03, 08:02 PM
Richard Henry

"Karl with a K" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.af7f6dc2baf5d2a83c90218d5261e40a @1072803845.cotse.net...
Hounddawg wrote:

snip

If that agency starts an investigation make sure they check with the
Seattle Police Department especially that lady detective and the
local Al Anon chapters. They would have some interesting things
to say about his counseling fitness and they would have more than
enough influence with the bureaucrats.

Heck, just have them read rsa for a while.