Horvath is My Bitch

Old December 23rd 03, 01:00 AM
scottabe

Default Horvath is My Bitch

Horvath is whining like the liddle bitch he is.
Fact is, he whipped out his shlong in a bar, the woman complained (though
she did say she could barely see the tiny thing), he got convicted, and had
to spend eight days in jail.
That's what my sources tell me.
Of course, it might not have been OUR Horvath: since I don't know his real
name and can't verify his identity, might be one of his cousins.
I'd be happy to stop talking about how he spent eight days in jail for
indecent exposure if he would provide a verifiable name and DOB, which is
more than this sick asshole has done for me: every time I leave this
******** for a while, he accuses me of having spent the time in jail on a
variety of charges.
Yet he has the gall to whine when I tell the truth about him....or maybe it
isn't him.
What kind of sick bitch whines when somebody treats him the same way he
acts?
A sick bitch like Horvath.
I heard he got passed around like a pizza: everybody got a slice of his ass.
That's why Tony Packo's is his favorite bar: his family named it after his
trunk butt. The base of the famous relish is KY jelly.

Old December 23rd 03, 02:47 AM
scottabe

in article , Olaf Timandahaff at
wrote on 12/22/03 7:24 PM:

The smoke and gas belched outta that mine and everybody knew it was
the end of the line for BIG, scottabe :

[...]

Holy Jeez! Watch yer blood pressure, Scott!
This fantasy of being in a cell with Horvath has _really_ got you
amped tonight.

Sure does. He'd bark on command. He'd be on his knees begging for the
opportunity to swallow the Pride of Vail, anything to spare him the spanking
I'd give.
Come to think of it, according to my sources, he loved being spanked by
Bubba. Begged for more.

Old December 23rd 03, 04:27 PM
A. B. Normal

scottabe wrote in
:

Horvath is whining like the liddle bitch he is.
Fact is, he whipped out his shlong in a bar, the woman complained
(though she did say she could barely see the tiny thing), he got
convicted, and had to spend eight days in jail.
That's what my sources tell me.

Your sources also tell you that you were molested as an infant, long
before memories can even be formed in the human brain. So much for your
sources

Of course, it might not have been OUR Horvath: since I don't know his
real name and can't verify his identity, might be one of his cousins.
I'd be happy to stop talking about how he spent eight days in jail for
indecent exposure if he would provide a verifiable name and DOB, which
is more than this sick asshole has done for me: every time I leave
this ******** for a while, he accuses me of having spent the time in
jail on a variety of charges.

Never read any such thing from him or anyone else. In fact nobody gives a
**** when you leave... because nobody gives a **** about you.

Yet he has the gall to whine when I tell the truth about him....or
maybe it isn't him.
What kind of sick bitch whines when somebody treats him the same way
he acts?

Checked the mirror lately?
Old December 23rd 03, 04:31 PM
scottabe

in article , A. B. Normal at
wrote on 12/23/03 9:27 AM:

scottabe wrote in
:

Horvath is whining like the liddle bitch he is.
Fact is, he whipped out his shlong in a bar, the woman complained
(though she did say she could barely see the tiny thing), he got
convicted, and had to spend eight days in jail.
That's what my sources tell me.

Your sources also tell you that you were molested as an infant, long
before memories can even be formed in the human brain. So much for your
sources

Wrong. YOUR sources made up that whopper. So much for your sources. What
kind of sick **** makes up such vile crap? A sick **** like you.

You give a ****, you sick ****, or else you wouldn't tell such vile lies.
Yet he has the gall to whine when I tell the truth about him....or
maybe it isn't him.
What kind of sick bitch whines when somebody treats him the same way
he acts?

Checked the mirror lately?

None of you have treated me honestly, with ethics and morality. No need to
check the mirror.
Anytime, asshole. Wanna taunt me in person?
You are my bitch. Just like Horvath. I own you. You can't stop yourself
from lying.

Old December 23rd 03, 09:12 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article ws1Gb.13471$7D3.7100@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 12/23/03 12:20 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article ee0Gb.13465$7D3.7777@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 12/23/03 10:57 AM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , A. B.

Normal
at
wrote on 12/23/03 9:27 AM:

Your sources also tell you that you were molested as an infant, long
before memories can even be formed in the human brain. So much for

your
sources

Wrong. YOUR sources made up that whopper. So much for your sources.

So what exactly is it that you have accused your mother of doing to

you?

So what exactly is your opinion of sick ****s making up vile lies about
molesting children, you sick ****?

Why is it you don't want to talk about you mother any more? Or your

time in
VietNam? Are you under some sort of legal restraint from repeating your
stories of the past?

Why is it that you are not willing to discuss vile and despicable lies?
Why is it that you ignore decency, ethics, and morality?
Why is it that you want to dredge up ancient history while ignoring real
world crimes and insane stalking?
Are you under some legal restraint that prevents you from being a decent
human being?
Why are you such an obsessed, manipulative, dishonest asshole?
So what exactly is your opinion of sick ****s making up viles lies about
molesting children, you sick ****?

Is that a yes or a no?

Old December 23rd 03, 09:19 PM
scottabe

Default Richard Henry is My Bitch

in article B53Gb.13485$7D3.9896@fed1read02, Richard Henry at

wrote on 12/23/03 12:20 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article ee0Gb.13465$7D3.7777@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 12/23/03 10:57 AM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , A. B.
Normal
at
wrote on 12/23/03 9:27 AM:

[...]

I represent all that you fear, all that you hate, all that you must attack
or look at the vileness of your soul.
Like Horvath, you are my bitch. You dance to my commands, and you are too
stupid and too lacking in insight to understand why.