Is June Mt. Dead?

Old August 7th 12, 09:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Is June Mt. Dead?

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:40:34 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 08:31:35 -0700, "NormG"

wrote this crap:

enough to survive economically. In the end it is economics and your beloved

military which will finish us off as sure as the sun rises in the east

Are you mocking the military? There are entire countries who fear the

US military. My minions will find out where you live and I will have

your village BURNED TO THE GROUND.

Of course he is. After all, YOU claim to have served.
Old August 7th 12, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:51:26 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:31:35 AM UTC-6, NormG wrote:

So? It's "human caused". But making less humans to combat it is not worth the discussion?

You could always start with you, Tranny Boob, as ridiculous a waste of oxygen as there is in the world.

?And sources cited as "proof" have been shown to manufacture and selectively choose which "facts" to use.

Sorta like the way you do with every single political issue, especially when talking about me?

You just keep on living that life without electricity and cars to save the planet and I won't, ok? OH! You're not? sarcasm on I'm shocked!

You keep on living that life without ethics or morals or decency, ok?

Old August 8th 12, 02:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

pigo wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:31:35 AM UTC-6, NormG wrote:

So? It's "human caused". But making less humans to combat it is not
worth the discussion?

Not unless you also plan on wiping out a good portion of those already
alive. The problem is what we are doing now not what new people might do in
the future. Not to mention the birth rate is already decreasing in much of
the world anyway.

And sources cited as "proof" have been shown to
manufacture and selectively choose which "facts" to use.

Um, no they haven't. Serious science may still debate the finer details and
that debate may be presented by the media as indecision but there is no
debate whatsoever that climate change is occurring and that people are
causing it. None whatsoever.

Old August 8th 12, 03:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 7:00:43 PM UTC-7, NormG wrote:
pigo wrote:

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 9:31:35 AM UTC-6, NormG wrote:

So? It's "human caused". But making less humans to combat it is not

worth the discussion?

Not unless you also plan on wiping out a good portion of those already

alive. The problem is what we are doing now not what new people might do in

the future. Not to mention the birth rate is already decreasing in much of

the world anyway.

Knowing Teabagger Thompson the way I do, I'm sure he has those plans, and friends with similar convictions. But as with his repeated threats of violence with me, he doesn't have the balls to act on his fantasies. I'm certain that he's hoisted a few to the guy who shot those peaceful Sikhs, but like that idiot, Racist Bob probably thinks they are some sort of Muslim.

And sources cited as "proof" have been shown to

manufacture and selectively choose which "facts" to use.

Um, no they haven't. Serious science may still debate the finer details and

that debate may be presented by the media as indecision but there is no

debate whatsoever that climate change is occurring and that people are

causing it. None whatsoever.

Uh, Birther Bob just discussed it. Amazing how he keeps accusing people who think he is an idiot of making up facts, but ignores getting busted in his repeated lies. Child Molester Bob. Swift Boat Bob. Commie Bob. The list goes on and on.....
Old August 8th 12, 09:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 14:19:06 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

pathetic stalkers. And most of all, you both agree
that you are terrified of moi.

Nobody is scared of a fat, stupid, druggie loser like you. You make a
big target and if I didn't want to shoot you I could just walk away.
You couldn't waddle fast enough to catch me.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 8th 12, 09:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:15:17 -0700, "NormG"
wrote this crap:

wrote:

enough to survive economically. In the end it is economics and your
beloved military which will finish us off as sure as the sun rises
in the east

Are you mocking the military?

Well, no, actually I wasn't. I was pointing how they are part of the
problem. thats not quite the same.

Observe:

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already
earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by
mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice."
-- Albert Einstein

And Albert Einstein helped build the atomic bomb. In fact he was the
cornerstone for the biggest weapon in history.

See, NOW I'm mocking the military. Can you spot the difference?

I thought you were mocking Albert Einstein.

I didn't think so.

There are entire countries who fear the
US military.

I don't dispute this for a minute. One of them should be the US.

My minions will find out where you live and I will have
your village BURNED TO THE GROUND.

You need better minions.
Its been years since the first time i insulted you and yet my village still
stands, no minions to be seen....

You just haven't seen them yet.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 8th 12, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 08/08/2012 17:29, comadrejo wrote:

snip religious beliefs
Right now, the battle of if AGW exists has been over for years.

Rubbish. There is no doubt there has been warming.

What is in doubt is:
a) How much there has been
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/07/29/press-release-2/
b) How much anthropogenic CO2 has contributed to that - the greenhouse
effect of CO2 in the lab. is not in dispute, it's what the forcings do
to it - are they negative or positive and if so by how much. The models
currently leave out huge influences.
c) whether the CO2 increase and warming that we are actually observing
is dangerous or possibly even beneficial (CO2 being very good for plant
growth. The trillions being wasted on prevention could possibly be
better spent on accomodating change.
Old August 8th 12, 03:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

wrote:

enough to survive economically. In the end it is economics and your
beloved military which will finish us off as sure as the sun rises
in the east

Are you mocking the military?

Well, no, actually I wasn't. I was pointing how they are part of the
problem. thats not quite the same.

Observe:

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already
earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by
mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice."
-- Albert Einstein

And Albert Einstein helped build the atomic bomb. In fact he was the
cornerstone for the biggest weapon in history.

See, NOW I'm mocking the military. Can you spot the difference?

I thought you were mocking Albert Einstein.

Not in the least. I was agreeing with Albert. He was mocking the military.

I didn't think so.

There are entire countries who fear the
US military.

I don't dispute this for a minute. One of them should be the US.

My minions will find out where you live and I will have
your village BURNED TO THE GROUND.

You need better minions.
Its been years since the first time i insulted you and yet my
village still stands, no minions to be seen....

You just haven't seen them yet.

You would think a burning village would be difficult to miss, even by
someone as easily distracted as myself.

I will look again and let you know...
I'm thinking maybe they burnt someone else's village to the ground. Are your
minions as smart as you?

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.