Euro Flash

Old January 18th 04, 09:41 AM
taywood

Default Euro Flash

WC Sprints at Nove Mesto on Sunday
Not to be shown on Eurosport
Try ZDF circa 13.50hrs CET

Must be due to the excessive number of sporting events taking place.
Seems strange its not recorded and played another day since the
cameras and commentators are already setup from the Saturday
WC events.
Mike

Old January 18th 04, 01:22 PM
taywood

taywood wrote:
WC Sprints at Nove Mesto on Sunday
Not to be shown on Eurosport
Try ZDF circa 13.50hrs CET

Stayed in today to watch this.
All we got were brief highlights and the mens and womens finals.
The only English speaker I could root for was Sara Renner and
she didnt make the final. I dont even know the distance raced.

BUT they had the best camera shot I've seen for ages.
Across the meadow, sweeping right bend and up a short very
steep rise. The camera was placed at snow level on the inside
at the foot of the slope and the perspective was terrific.

If only Janne could have caught this view of the back of racers
sprinting fast uphill.
Mike