Whoo Hoo Whoo Hoo

Old March 28th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Whoo Hoo Whoo Hoo

I had a winner on the lottery today.

I'm buying drinks for everyone at the VFW.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old March 29th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Mar 28, 3:49*pm, wrote:
I had a winner on the lottery today.

I'm buying drinks for everyone at the VFW.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

I need to learn to stop feeling bad when I don't hit the big
jackpots. I stepped up to the plate and got a gasp 5$ quick pick
for the giant $300M MegaMillions jackpot...and now it's back down to
$12M, and I'm none the richer. Stupid upstate NY people...
Old March 29th 11, 07:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 29, 12:26*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

I need to learn to stop feeling bad when I don't hit the big
jackpots. *I stepped up to the plate and got a gasp 5$ quick pick
for the giant $300M MegaMillions jackpot...and now it's back down to
$12M, and I'm none the richer. *Stupid upstate NY people...

But the Powerball jackpot is getting up there!

Old March 29th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:49:02 -0400, wrote:

I had a winner on the lottery today.

I'm buying drinks for everyone at the VFW.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Nice. Time for a new yacht
Old March 30th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 3/28/2011 6:49 PM, wrote:
I had a winner on the lottery today.

I'm buying drinks for everyone at the VFW.

The lottery is just a tax on people who are bad at math.

//Walt
Old March 30th 11, 01:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 03/29/2011 09:27 PM, Walt wrote:
On 3/28/2011 6:49 PM, wrote:
I had a winner on the lottery today.

I'm buying drinks for everyone at the VFW.

The lottery is just a tax on people who are bad at math.

//Walt

I heard it another way:

"The lottery is a tax on stupidity."
Old March 30th 11, 02:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On 3/28/2011 6:49 PM, wrote:
I had a winner on the lottery today.

I'm buying drinks for everyone at the VFW.

The lottery is just a tax on people who are bad at math.

//Walt

I heard it another way:

"The lottery is a tax on stupidity."

I think of it this way: If I lose a dollar, it's just for fun. If I
win a million, that is serious.