Worst Oacars ever

Old February 28th 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Worst Oacars ever

Sunday night's showing of the Oscars was the worst ever.

The only good movies mentioned were True Grit, Toy Story 3, Iron Man 2
and the Harry Potter movie.

I've seen Toy Story 3 and Iron Man 2. I want to get True Grit and
Harry Potter, and I would only see Inception if it was free. All the
other movies are crap. Even the trailers are crap. I spit on the
King's Speech. Alice in Wonderland looks hokey but it might be good.

Please SOMEBODY bring back Steve Martin to host.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old March 1st 11, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:32:15 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 02/28/11 14:58, wrote:

Sunday night's showing of the Oscars was the worst ever.

You watched? I just look at the list and I haven't seen the dresses yet.

I recorded it and saw about 2/3rds this afternoon. that way I can
fast forward past the boring parts. Or hit the pause when I doze off.

The only good movies mentioned were True Grit, Toy Story 3, Iron Man 2
and the Harry Potter movie.

I've seen Toy Story 3 and Iron Man 2. I want to get True Grit and
Harry Potter, and I would only see Inception if it was free. All the
other movies are crap. Even the trailers are crap. I spit on the
King's Speech. Alice in Wonderland looks hokey but it might be good.

Please SOMEBODY bring back Steve Martin to host.

Black Swan and Natalie Portman were over-rated by a LOT.

Crap and crap.

Winter's Bone

More crap.

was under-rated by a lot. Melissa Leo deserved it. TS3 was the least
of the 3 TS movies. TS4 will probably be worse.

Don't know what that is.

127 Hours was

Crap.

frightening and reminded me that I am very lucky that I can not do those
things. Inception was striking for a number of reasons (especially the
effects), and equally annoying.

I'll watch it when it's free.

I liked The King's Speech.

You couldn't pay me to watch a movie about a st-st-stuttering king.
(Well maybe you could, I don't know how much money you want to waste.)

Now it's time for. (Drumroll please.)

HORVATH RATES THE MOVIES

The Horvie for best movie goes to Iron Man 2.

The Horvie for best actor goes to Nicholas Cage in The Sorcerer's
Apprentice.

The Horvie for best director goes to True Grit

The Horvie for best special effects goes to the Harry Potter movie.

The Horvie for best animation goes to Toy Story 3.

The Horvie for best sound goes to Iron Man 2.

The Horvie for best costumes goes to Harry Potter.

The Horvie for the movie that raked in the most money at the box
office goes to Iron Man 2. (Or was it Harry Potter?)

Old March 1st 11, 12:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

On 02/28/11 14:58, wrote:

[...]

The Horvie for Biggest Pussy goes to........Horvie!!!!!!
Old March 1st 11, 10:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

On 28/02/2011 23:32, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/28/11 14:58, wrote:

Sunday night's showing of the Oscars was the worst ever.

You watched? I just look at the list and I haven't seen the dresses yet.

The only good movies mentioned were True Grit, Toy Story 3, Iron Man 2
and the Harry Potter movie.

I've seen Toy Story 3 and Iron Man 2. I want to get True Grit and
Harry Potter, and I would only see Inception if it was free. All the
other movies are crap. Even the trailers are crap. I spit on the
King's Speech. Alice in Wonderland looks hokey but it might be good.

Please SOMEBODY bring back Steve Martin to host.

Black Swan and Natalie Portman were over-rated by a LOT. Winter's Bone
was under-rated by a lot. Melissa Leo deserved it. TS3 was the least of
the 3 TS movies. TS4 will probably be worse. 127 Hours was frightening
and reminded me that I am very lucky that I can not do those things.
Inception was striking for a number of reasons (especially the effects),
and equally annoying. I liked The King's Speech. Real shame that Liz's
kids don't measure up to their forebears.

Princess Anne is not too bad apart from being uglier than the horse she
rode in the Olympics.

Some of her grand-children seem to be OK though.

Old March 1st 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 28, 3:32*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Real shame
that Liz's kids don't measure up to their forebears.

I see echoes of Edward VIII in Charles.

His boys are clean, so far.
Old March 1st 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 1, 8:36*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 28, 3:32*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Real shame that Liz's kids don't measure up to their forebears.

I see echoes of Edward VIII in Charles.

His boys are clean, so far.

I see echoes of dickless stalking freaks in you.
Your boys might be clean. Let's hope they don't take after their
father: pathological liars and stalking cowards with no manhood,
ethics, or honesty.
Happy to discuss this with SPD.
Contact info, stalker?