What a season!!!!!

Old April 16th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default What a season!!!!!

My great and good friend Bert Hoff and I decided we couldn't resist closing
a wonderful season with style.
Over four hundred inches of snow, midwinter conditions at Crystal today on a
cool, sunny day!
Normally, you wouldn't catch us skiing a weekend if you paid us (and
certainly wouldn't catch us paying for a lift ticket, but as usual, we skied
for FREE!!!!!!!). Conditions were so good that we couldn't resist.
Unfortunately, neither could a lot of other people: we got stuck in five
minute lift lines twice, the longest either of us have waited all season.
Life's a bitch, and then you ski.
Bert's probably done. I should get in a couple more days at Whistler next
month. But what a great winter!
Best of all, nobody had the balls to spew any **** to my face. All year
long. Nobody accused me of molesting children, nobody called me idiotic
names, nobody falsely accused me of heinous crimes. Nobody. The whole
year. Not a single freak. Hell, not even a snowboarder, and I told more
than a few of them what assholes they were on the hill.
Eight years since the freaks of rsa started stalking me. And eight years of
none of them ever having the balls to do so in person.
Nothing changes, eh? Life is good, and rsa is a dying ********. I win.
Winter just doesn't want to end here in the PNW. Might have to hit Baker
next weekend, or down to White Pass: the snow has been phenomenal all winter
long. Shame the rest of the country got screwed: while I laugh my ass off
at rsa freaks who are frustrated, a lot of decent and ethical people also
had bad winters, and I feel for them. None of them post here, other than
Jeff Davis, who has my sympathy.
Didn't get as many days in as I usually do, but had some wonderful quality.
Great company. Good friends, evolved and spiritual, decent and ethical,
aware and sophisticated, old and new. Great skiing. New skis. Only had to
pay retail for two lift tickets the entire year. Some wonderful connections
and some new jobs that pay me to go to ski country.
Life is good.
Despite your stalking in the real world, your threats, your lies, your
smears, your insane campaign of harassment.
**** yourselves, freaks. I had a blast this winter.
Toodle!

Old April 16th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Toodle!

"Toodle" ? Wow.

Old April 16th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default OT - Scott nonsense only was What a season!!!!!

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

My great and good friend Bert Hoff and I decided we couldn't resist closing
a wonderful season with style.

It sounds totally Fab-u-lusssssss! I'm imagining a "Blades of
Glory"-esque routine with lots of sequins and beads... and maybe a smoke
machine?

Normally, you wouldn't catch us skiing a weekend if you paid us

Weekends tend to busy because that's when local people who work during
the week can ski. Tourists, true ski bums, and trustifarians usually
ski during the week. ... the more you know....

certainly wouldn't catch us paying for a lift ticket, but as usual, we skied
for FREE!!!!!!!).

WOW!!!!!! You must be the super awesome-est mountain guest ever!!!!
Either that or you know somebody who can get a friend a ski pass too.
And I'm going to guess that the only reason your friend can do this is
because of something smart his father did.

Otherwise, you'd have to cough up, what $40? Yikes! And you ain't no
Norman Rockafeller.

Bert's probably done.

Perhaps you should stick a fork in him to be sure. (the judges would
have also accepted a broom straw or a meat thermometer)

Nobody accused me of molesting children, nobody called me idiotic
names, nobody falsely accused me of heinous crimes. Nobody.
year.

Oh! I may have a new sig line...

Not a single freak. Hell, not even a snowboarder, and I told more
than a few of them what assholes they were on the hill.

I'll bet Crystal loves having you out there spreading good will on their
dime. Do you have a "Junior Ski Patrol" pin too?

Eight years since the freaks of rsa started stalking me. And eight years of
none of them ever having the balls to do so in person.

Dude, it's only been a couple of weeks since you embarrassed yourself
AGAIN by wheedling and crawfishing away from someone who agreed to meet
you. I *literally* get embarrassed for you when you do that. It's like
watching David Brent on "The Office."

I win.

Yeah, congratulations on that. I'd hate to see what the second place
winner gets.

Might have to hit Baker next weekend,

That looks like a death threat to me. I hope Alan doesn't get all
"drama queen" like you do over that.

Shame the rest of the country got screwed: while I laugh my ass off
at rsa freaks who are frustrated, a lot of decent and ethical people also
had bad winters, and I feel for them. None of them post here, other than
Jeff Davis, who has my sympathy.

Jeff has my sympathy too.

had some wonderful quality.
Great company. Good friends, evolved and spiritual, decent and ethical,
aware and sophisticated, old and new.

Sounds like someone's been buffing their J-Date profile...

and some new jobs that pay me to go to ski country.

These new jobs of yours that pay you to go up to ski country... do they
seem to coincide with times that Bert is having guests over? Does it
require you to count aspen trees or yellow parkas "cause I have a theory
on what kind of job this is.

your stalking in the real world, your threats, your lies, your
smears, your insane campaign of harassment.

Your Captain... Your Bartender... and Lauren Tewes as Julie, Your Cruise
Director. "It's love, exciting and new... Come aboard, we're expecting
yoooooooooo...." Try to get that one out of your head, gentle readers.

Now, when last you left us, you had claimed to have called Alan's boss
and talked to him but not about Alan or is RSA postings. You weren't
able to say what you two actually talked about, nor were you able to
recall his name. It had all the makings of a Scott Abraham lie.

Dave

According to Scott Barak Abraham: "Nobody accused me of molesting
Old April 16th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

As I was saying about eight years of chicken**** cowards, psychopaths, and
pathological liars taking cheap shots, while never having the balls to do so
in person?
I want to thank this dumb**** psychopath for proving my point so clearly.
What a pathetic, laughable, despicable asshole!!!!!!

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old April 16th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

So...What IS Baker's boss' name ? How was the talk with him ?

Old April 16th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

I knew someone would take a cheap shot. Thanks. As I was saying about
insane stalkers never having the balls to spew their **** in person? Not
even to identify themselves?
Thanks, dumb****. You play so easily. But then again, you truly are
mentally ill and need psychiatric care. Get it. I think you truly believe
in your delusions.
Toodle! Get help.

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...

Toodle!

"Toodle" ? Wow.

Old April 16th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

As I was saying about eight years of chicken**** cowards, psychopaths, and
pathological liars taking cheap shots, while never having the balls to do so
in person? I want to thank this mentally ill, deranged stalker for proving
my point. What a pathetic, laughable, despicable asshole!!!!!!

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Apr 16, 4:07 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
As I was saying about eight years of chicken**** cowards, psychopaths,
and
pathological liars taking cheap shots, while never having the balls to
do so
in person?
I want to thank this dumb**** psychopath for proving my point so
clearly.
What a pathetic, laughable, despicable asshole!!!!!!

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com"Dave Cartman"
wrote in message

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Happy to tell you. Right after I get YOUR name. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Old April 16th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Apr 16, 4:21 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
As I was saying about eight years of chicken**** cowards, psychopaths, and
pathological liars taking cheap shots, while never having the balls to do so
in person? I want to thank this mentally ill, deranged stalker for proving
my point. What a pathetic, laughable, despicable asshole!!!!!!

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Apr 16, 4:07 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
As I was saying about eight years of chicken**** cowards, psychopaths,
and
pathological liars taking cheap shots, while never having the balls to
do so
in person?
I want to thank this dumb**** psychopath for proving my point so
clearly.
What a pathetic, laughable, despicable asshole!!!!!!

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com"Dave Cartman"
wrote in message

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Ugh...another pathetic Scott duck...YOU"RE THE ONE that said you'd be
talking to his boss you godamn vegetable. Finish your empty
meaningless threat, or just commit yourself to another psych ward.

Old April 16th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Please get help. You are mentally ill. Truly insane. No surprise you are
a member of a stalking bunch of lying freaks.
I forgive you. I really think you do not know what you are doing.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 16, 4:21 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
As I was saying about eight years of chicken**** cowards, psychopaths,
and
pathological liars taking cheap shots, while never having the balls to do
so
in person? I want to thank this mentally ill, deranged stalker for
proving
my point. What a pathetic, laughable, despicable asshole!!!!!!

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Apr 16, 4:07 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
As I was saying about eight years of chicken**** cowards,
psychopaths,
and
pathological liars taking cheap shots, while never having the balls
do so
in person?
I want to thank this dumb**** psychopath for proving my point so
clearly.
What a pathetic, laughable, despicable asshole!!!!!!

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com"Dave Cartman"

Old April 17th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

So...What IS Baker's boss' name ? How was the talk with him ?- Hide quoted text -

Be careful hoobs. That sentence is much more inflamatory than your
repeating of the work "toodle". You could be in real trouble now.

End of season downhill Alpine Skiing 8 March 7th 06 03:25 PM
The Season so far ? Edi European Ski Resorts 4 February 13th 06 06:33 AM
new ski season dick North American Ski Resorts 0 October 2nd 05 04:20 PM
season pass comps for a shot season. LePheaux Alpine Skiing 15 February 7th 05 05:42 PM
wee, first ski day of the season! Monique Y. Herman Alpine Skiing (moderated) 18 November 19th 03 07:24 PM