Anyone following this?

Old July 13th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Anyone following this?

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:17:35 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Jul 12, 11:08*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

My house isn't a pigsty, it's an Immunity Enhancement Center.

You live there. It's a pigsty. Pigs live in a pigsty.
Though I must admit I just insulted pigs. Pigs have more morals,
ethics, and decency than Bev Ashley, and are better looking.
Almost makes me feel guilty about that ham and cheese omelet I had for
breakfast.

So you're not Jewish. Busted again.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 13th 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Squid was Anyone following this?

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:42:04 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

It's all made up. *None of the story has any basis in reality.

You are insane. Your own google searches consistently back me up.

I have never used google.

*I didn't say that calamari tastes like chicken.

And are so stupid you can't understand a joke.

I can't understand you.

You have no idea what calamari tastes like so you said it tastes like
chicken.

You are insane. Your own google searches consistently back me up.

I have never used google.

*I didn't
claim to have a $180 golf pass and say I didn't then say I did.

Never claimed to have that. *You made it up in your deranged mind.

I made up nothing, unlike you. *You can't even keep your story
straight.

You are insane. Your own google searches back me up.

I have never used google.

*I
didn't claim to meet a Navy Seal in a gas station in Montana, on my
way to Idaho.

On my way out of Idaho, actually. *You gotta see a shrink, your
delusions are getting crazier.

What delusions? *I'm just recapping the details of your fantasy trip.

No, you are recapping the insane delusions and ridiculous lies you
continue to invent. You are insane. Get help.

No. They are delusions and fantasies that you made up, dumbass.

*I didn't claim to spend a weekend at a sheep farm in a
four million dollar house.

Neither did I. *Stop the meth, Horvath.

You did too. *You can't face reality.

All I did was have an average weekend, golfing, sailing, fishing, etc.

I forgot to mention mountain biking.

You forgot to mention the meth.

I don't do drugs, dumbass. You have no response for being busted in
your lies. All you can do is rant.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 13th 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

On Jul 12, 11:08 pm, The Real Bev wrote:

My house isn't a pigsty, it's an Immunity Enhancement Center.

You live there. *It's a pigsty. *Pigs live in a pigsty.
Though I must admit I just insulted pigs. *Pigs have more morals,
ethics, and decency than Bev Ashley, and are better looking.
Almost makes me feel guilty about that ham and cheese omelet I had for
breakfast.

So you're not Jewish. *Busted again.

Never said I was Jewish, dumb****. Not a drop of Jewish blood in me.
I'm a Jew.
In any case, many Jews eat pork. Sorta like many straight guys from
the Downriver area of Michigan gobble cock. But you're not gay,
right?
Busted again, freak.
Old July 13th 11, 05:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

It's all made up. *None of the story has any basis in reality.

You are insane. *Your own google searches consistently back me up.

I have never used google.

Don't care what search engine you used. You still proved yourself to
be a liar.
You are insane. Get help.

*I didn't say that calamari tastes like chicken.

And are so stupid you can't understand a joke.

I can't understand you.

Meth does that to people. They can't understand facts, logic,
reality.
You are insane. Get help.

You have no idea what calamari tastes like so you said it tastes like
chicken.

You are insane. *Your own google searches consistently back me up.

I have never used google.

You are insane. Get help.

*I didn't
claim to have a $180 golf pass and say I didn't then say I did.

Never claimed to have that. *You made it up in your deranged mind.

I made up nothing, unlike you. *You can't even keep your story
straight.

You are insane. *Your own google searches back me up.

I have never used google.

How pathetic. Typical pussy Horvath.

*I
didn't claim to meet a Navy Seal in a gas station in Montana, on my
way to Idaho.

On my way out of Idaho, actually. *You gotta see a shrink, your
delusions are getting crazier.

What delusions? *I'm just recapping the details of your fantasy trip..

No, you are recapping the insane delusions and ridiculous lies you
continue to invent. *You are insane. *Get help.

No. They are delusions and fantasies that you made up, dumbass.

You are insane.

*I didn't claim to spend a weekend at a sheep farm in a
four million dollar house.

Neither did I. *Stop the meth, Horvath.

You did too. *You can't face reality.

All I did was have an average weekend, golfing, sailing, fishing, etc.

I forgot to mention mountain biking.

You forgot to mention the meth.

I don't do drugs, dumbass. *You have no response for being busted in
your lies. *All you can do is rant.

Holy ****, you really have lost it, Horvath. Meth is a drug. Alcohol
is a drug. And to you, lying and stalking and being a dickless coward
is a drug. You mainline that everyday.
Old July 13th 11, 06:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 7/13/2011 1:04 PM, down_hill wrote:

Not sure maybe same one. but in Baltimore I saw a police sub station in
a Wendy's

That's odd. Wendy's doesn't even sell subs. You would expect the
police sub station to be at Subway or Jimmy Johns.

Must be a Bal'mer thing.

//Walt
Old July 13th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Walt wrote:
On 7/13/2011 1:04 PM, down_hill wrote:

Not sure maybe same one. but in Baltimore I saw a police sub station in
a Wendy's

That's odd. Wendy's doesn't even sell subs. You would expect the
police sub station to be at Subway or Jimmy Johns.

Must be a Bal'mer thing.

//Walt

You figure it would be in a donut shop....
Old July 13th 11, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Jul 12, 11:08 pm, The Real Bev wrote:

My house isn't a pigsty, it's an Immunity Enhancement Center.

You live there. *It's a pigsty. *Pigs live in a pigsty.
Though I must admit I just insulted pigs. *Pigs have more morals,
ethics, and decency than Bev Ashley, and are better looking.
Almost makes me feel guilty about that ham and cheese omelet I had for
breakfast.

So you're not Jewish. *Busted again.

Never said I was Jewish, dumb****. Not a drop of Jewish blood in me.
I'm a Jew.

So you're a Jew who's not Jewish. Makes sense...NOT.

You can't pick which parts of the religion that you want to follow.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 13th 11, 07:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:37:19 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

On 7/13/2011 1:04 PM, down_hill wrote:

Not sure maybe same one. but in Baltimore I saw a police sub station in
a Wendy's

That's odd. Wendy's doesn't even sell subs. You would expect the
police sub station to be at Subway or Jimmy Johns.

I would have thought they would put it at Tim Horton's, or Dunkin
Donuts.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 13th 11, 08:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Jul 12, 11:08 pm, The Real Bev wrote:

My house isn't a pigsty, it's an Immunity Enhancement Center.

You live there. *It's a pigsty. *Pigs live in a pigsty.
Though I must admit I just insulted pigs. *Pigs have more morals,
ethics, and decency than Bev Ashley, and are better looking.
Almost makes me feel guilty about that ham and cheese omelet I had for
breakfast.

So you're not Jewish. *Busted again.

Never said I was Jewish, dumb****. *Not a drop of Jewish blood in me.
I'm a Jew.

So you're a Jew who's not Jewish. *Makes sense...NOT.

Holy ****, dumb****. It doesn't make sense to you because you are a
meth crazed, brain fried alcoholic ignorant dumb****.
There is Jewish heritage and racial lineage. I am a convert. Makes
all kinds of sense.

You can't pick which parts of the religion that you want to follow.

Wanna bet? Busted again in a stupid lie, proving your stupidity. Get
help. You are insane.
Old July 13th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 13, 1:18*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
Almost makes me feel guilty about that ham and cheese omelet I had for
breakfast.

So you're not Jewish. *Busted again.

Reform Judaism is fine with not following Kosher/Kashrut dietary laws
that are part of Orthodox and Conservative Judaism. *Ie it is okay to
eat a hot dog with cheese on *or a double bacon cheeseburger for a
member of Reform Synagogue, use utensils or a kitchen that haven't been
following Kosher/Kashrut dietary laws. *

Basically Reform Judaism doesn't look at Kosher dietary laws as part of
religious obligations, as Orthodox and Conservative Judaism strictly
adheres to. *So Mazel Tov.

TEDDY!!!!!! You're making sense, for once. How about busting Horvath
on the rest of his lies?
Run the intervention. Be a mensch. Get that meshugganah momzer some
help, preferably from a Jewish shrink.
Then we can work on YOUR interventions.
Time to cook lunch. Johnsonville Brats in the reefer. I'll make sure
to top it with cheese.