Jackson Hole or Telluride

Old January 12th 05, 03:05 PM
lal_truckee

thinnmann wrote:
Thanks for all your reviews and personal quips... (that's a word, i
think)

Still sounds like a toss-up for our extended family group, which
includes people literally from 7 to 60 years old.

Two ways to look at it for that big and diverse group - for plain old
skiing I'd go to Breckenridge or Park City or Northstar or something
like that - everybody out on the snow, good western mountain experience,
happy faces.

The other way to look at it is experience - Jackson wins hands down. The
whole crowd will brag about their trip for the next 3 years; world class
spectacular mountains, environment, one of the big 5 skiing meccas in
North America. Everybody will come home knowing they've down something
beyond the ordinary; that they've been to The Mountain.

Old January 13th 05, 02:26 AM
MattB

AstroPax wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:44:38 -0600, "TexasSkiNut"
wrote:

Jackson Hole can gets lots of powder

Obviously, your definition of "lots" is not the same as mine.

-Astro

I doubt most folk's definitions would be the same as yours.
I'd say the five feet we've gotten the past few days is "lots". Maybe
even several "lots".

But that's unusual for *us*.

Matt

Old January 13th 05, 02:03 PM
TexasSkiNut

Obviously, your definition of "lots" is not the same as mine.

Blah, blah, blah. Did I say or even imply that "lots" meant as much as
Ootah or Tahoe? No. I didn't even say "does", only "can". Get a new
line. Your Superior Dance needs work.

Old January 13th 05, 02:52 PM
MattB

wrote:

Jackson Hole can gets lots of powder

Obviously, your definition of "lots" is not the same as mine.

-Astro

I doubt most folk's definitions would be the same as yours.
I'd say the five feet we've gotten the past few days is "lots". Maybe
even several "lots".

But that's unusual for *us*.

Matt

Whoops! Make that seven feet now.