Another miserable year

Old January 28th 06, 04:01 AM

"DaveM" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:26:19 -0500, "tg"
wrote:

snip

Well, we probably did run into each other then since we were at the
Red Rob condos also. I spoke with someone who had a vaguly southern
drawl that must have beenn you. We were on the left side of the
building as you went in -- number 8, I think.

The snow was really good on the Paradise chair and the visibility on
Saturday was a lot better over there. Once it froze on Saturday night,
I ventured down from that side only for food and beer -- and to go
home.

They haven't gotten much in the past weeks so we have been skiing
closer to home but we'll probably get back up there before the end of
the month. I don't suppose that you'll be back, eh?

DaveM

Dave,

We were in number 10 on the right hand side. I had my three son's with me.
Agree on the Sunday it was real choppy on the bottom of the hill. We are
heading back up in a week and a half (adult trip) but we are going to do two
days of cat skiing with Big Red Cats. Then on to Nelson and Snowwater for 3
days of heli. Have you taken a look at Big Red?? I spoke with a couple of
people that did it the weekend we were there and they loved it, but it also
was lots of snow. Looks like more snow is on the way and at least it hasn't
been rain!

Have a good one.

TG