Selling a 110V Swix Digital Iron

Old December 17th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Selling a 110V Swix Digital Iron

I'm selling a 110V Swix Digital Iron (T72110). This is Swix' top end
racing iron from two seasons ago - it's good for applying flouro
powders when you need an exact temperature. It definitely takes a lot
of the stress out of applying race waxes. It's been used lightly (only
for glide wax) and is in perfect condition. I live in New York City
and can't justify hanging on to this. I'm happy to email photos. The
retail price of these are $300, my price is $150 plus actual shipping
(probably $5-10). Email me at if you're
interested.

Also, I'm somewhat new to the group, so I don't know if any members or
the moderator has tried to deal with the MI5 spams, but I would
encourage everyone to report each message (click the "more options"
link at the top of the message after you click on it). I just reported
a bunch of them. I imagine that if many people in the group reported
them, usenet or google might take quicker action.