Mail

Old February 23rd 05, 02:45 AM
RWL

Default Mail

------=_NextPart_000_01AB_01C5192E.4A2A3FC0

Suddenly messages from the Nordic-ski list no longer have =
"Nordic-ski@piper . . " in the "from" box. They have only the return =
mail address of the writer. Hence, my mail client cannot route them to =
the proper folder. Please undo whatever change you have made.

R. W. Loesch, Ph.D.
Big Rapids, MI
USA

------=_NextPart_000_01AB_01C5192E.4A2A3FC0

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"
HTML
HEAD

META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type
META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.3720.400"' name=3DGENERATOR
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVFONT color=3D#000000 face=3DGaramondSuddenly messages from the =
Nordic-ski=20
list no longer have "Nordic-ski@piper . . " in the =
"from"=20
box. They have only the return mail address of the writer. Hence, my =
mail client=20
cannot route them to the proper folder. Please undo whatever change you =
have=20
made./FONT/DIV
DIVFONT color=3D#000000 face=3DGaramond/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT color=3D#000000 face=3DGaramondR. W. Loesch, Ph.D.BRBig =
Rapids,=20
MIBRUSA/FONT/DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_01AB_01C5192E.4A2A3FC0--

Old February 23rd 05, 03:29 AM
Mitch Collinsworth

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, RWL wrote:

Suddenly messages from the Nordic-ski list no longer have "Nordic-ski@piper . . " in the "from" box. They have only the return mail address of the writer. Hence, my mail client cannot route them to the proper folder. Please undo whatever change you have made.

Funny, despite the change my mail filter is still working just fine.
I sort based on the header that says:

-Mitch

Old February 23rd 05, 04:02 AM
RWL

Mitch,
I don't have the choice of "Sender" in my header. My choices are "to, from,
cc and subject." My best choice is "from," but from isn't "Nordic-ski @
piper.hamline.edu." It's the sender's address only.
RWL

Old February 23rd 05, 12:36 PM
Kenneth Salzberg

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, RWL wrote:

Suddenly messages from the Nordic-ski list no longer have
"Nordic-ski@piper . . " in the "from" box. They have only the return
mail address of the writer. Hence, my mail client cannot route them to
the proper folder. Please undo whatever change you have made.

The header on your note shows up in my mail box as follows:

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:44:15 -0600 (CST)
From: RWL

So all the information you need is still there.
-Ken

Kenneth Salzberg

Hamline University

School of Law (651) 523-2354
1536 Hewitt Ave.
Sisu Skier - 50K Club St. Paul, MN 55104

fool mail orders his boots/ski rental rx tom b Alpine Skiing 6 December 9th 04 12:14 PM
Holiday $$$ CRKringle Snowboarding 0 December 9th 03 09:15 PM
This can make you some extra cash, check it out. Nick Burns Snowboarding 0 July 14th 03 04:32 PM
This can make you some extra cash, check it out. Nick Burns North American Ski Resorts 0 July 14th 03 04:32 PM