FA: Atomic 9.08 Ski Boots - like new! Last chance!

Old January 29th 05, 06:44 PM
Purple Moose

Default FA: Atomic 9.08 Ski Boots - like new! Last chance!

LAST DAY OF AUCTION FOR THESE. STILL $39 WITH NO RESERVE.

All mountain advanced-to-expert carve boots in like new condition.
Men's size 7 - 7 1/2 (25.5 - 26 mondo)

This is the Race version of the 9.08 with a really cool metallic swirl
look to it. These boots are bulletproof with first class hardware and a
liner that doesn't suck. Very warm. High volume fit with wide forefoot
and high instep. Accomodates custom or Superfeet insoles very well. Fit a
lot like any Tecnica HV model.

I honestly used them for only two days total -- they were just a little
too short for me. They literally have no wear except for a few very minor
and barely visible scratches on the soles and sides.

Here's the original marketing pitch from Atomic....

* High volume, versatile fit.
* Perfect for carved turns at high speed and precision down
to the millimeter.
* Betaflex Power Zoom Aluminum Macrolon microbuckles
(heh - they're good buckles)
* Offset Shell
* Titanium Torsion Stabilizer
* Edge Sensitive System Flex Adjustment
* Calf height adjustment
* 12/8mm side canting (cuff adjustment)
* Forward lean adjustment (18mm / 24mm)
* Liner: Differential Frame / Power Impulse / Carvefit

This is a great all-round advanced to expert boot. Stiff but won't wear
you down. I used to skied for four seasons on the same model two years
before these and they were killer. If I had bought these in the next
shell size up, I'd be keeping them. (I bought them three seasons ago as a
back up pair.)

--
Purple Moose
Remove the underscore to reply