Zzzz is open

Old December 4th 14, 03:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Zzzz is open

You know where I'm talking about.

This means that I can drive for 13 hours, ski every open run on the hill in 4 hours, then drive for another 13 hours to get back home.

All hail Ullr.

Instead of that, this weekend I'm attending my state party's executive committee meeting, then watching Jim Croce's son A.J. perform. That beats ruining my 20-year-old rock skis any day.

All hail Ullr.
Old December 6th 14, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

I'm from the Chicago area. All we have to do is learn to say "wait till next year". It applies equally to our football, baseball and basketball teams.

All hail Ullr.

Old December 8th 14, 04:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, December 4, 2014 8:57:20 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Instead of that, this weekend I'm attending my state party's executive committee meeting, then watching Jim Croce's son A.J. perform. That beats ruining my 20-year-old rock skis any day.

Well, what doesn't?

You 'oughta see the Thompson .45 cal. semi auto machine pistol I just acquired. 30 round stick mag. Can't wait to go out and shoot it. That and the Thompson Contender w/.357/.44 mag barrels.

Old December 8th 14, 05:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 8 Dec 2014 08:06:54 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

You 'oughta see the Thompson .45 cal. semi auto machine pistol I
just acquired. 30 round stick mag. Can't wait to go out and shoot it.
That and the Thompson Contender w/.357/.44 mag barrels.

You can't touch my Gold Cup. That and my Colt Python with real ivory
grips. Yup, real ivory grips. I just gave my girlfriend a shotgun
for Christmas. She knows how to use it, she's retired military.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
God bless America.