r.s.a.freaks

Old August 17th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default r.s.a.freaks

On Aug 15, 8:29 pm, pigo wrote:
On Aug 15, 3:34 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article . com,

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Would you mind telling me which are the lies? Personally I only
comment on the lies that he himself has contradicted himself on, the
ones where his "tell" shines through like a sore thumb, and believable
stories published by his own brother. Do you have proof to the
contrary?

What lies? What believable stories? You mean the false accusations
that sick freak made up to cover up living with our mother?
The same sick lies, the same gross defamations. Does Bob Thompson
have any proof? Of course not. Which never stops him from lying and
lying and lying......

Old August 17th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 15, 9:55 pm, "Norm" wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.

You pointed out nothing. You said something to the effect of "That Abraham
guy you guys are always complaining about". Bull**** in itself, nobody
complains about Scott, he starts all the crap here entirely on his own.

Insane. Utterly deranged. A sick freak tells me that I make him
lie. Clue time, asshole. You don't have to be an asshole, and you
don't have to spew crap like this.
You stupid, sick ****. I didn't post in this thread, basically stayed
out for a week....and you claim I start all the crap here.
What a pathetic freak!

You
claimed you found him not that bad, an opinion at most, but hardly credible,
nobody actually believes you met him.

Actually, several people saw the web pic. Caught lying again, freak.

If you ever did contradict anything
which has been said here or elswhere about Scott I certainly missed it. You
made yourself a target by being a name dropping blowhard long before you
cooked up the story about meeting Scott.

Another pathetic lie, another dickless freak talking ****.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old August 17th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 15, 10:43 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Aug 15, 5:34 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article . com,

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Oh by the way Doofy, Abraham would not be pleased with your
recommending RSA-Mod. He refers to it as RSA-Terrorist as it was
formed as a response to his continual harassment of innocent people on
this newsgroup. He voted against it and to this day bitches about it.
You might want to get your story straight before you shoot your mouth
off.....again, you arrogant stupid sob.

Uh, duh. Formed by terrorists, for terrorists, because terrorists
couldn't terrorize me into shutting up and taking their ****.
Otherwise known as my harassment of pathological liars, criminals,
stalkers, psychopaths, and sick assholes like this dickless freak.

Old August 17th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 16, 3:17 pm, vincent walker wrote:
On 8/15/07 5:34 PM, in article , "Jeff

Davis" wrote:
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Lemme get this straight, you go around bragging about being a "gifted
trouble-maker" but you don't like the negative attention you've gotten?
Ironically, 99.9% you've earned on your own with no help from Abraham.

Translation: this insane stalking wack job will harass you, lie about
you, defame you if you tell the truth about this ********

You appear to be as thick-headed (or vindictive) as Abraham as you refuse to
believe that you're about as popular as the Clap. Maybe you finally need to
get a life instead of name-dropping. You know hero-worshipping in your
fifties really is quite retarded.

Vinnie, he doesn't hero worship me. He is merely an honest man with
balls. Other than me, the only one around here....

Old August 17th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Evojeesus wrote:
[...]

You should explain that to Jeff. He's suggesting to people that they
should use it to talk about skiing...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old August 17th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Davis" wrote:
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Lemme get this straight, you go around bragging about being a "gifted
trouble-maker" but you don't like the negative attention you've gotten?
Ironically, 99.9% you've earned on your own with no help from Abraham.

Translation: this insane stalking wack job will harass you, lie about
you, defame you if you tell the truth about this ********

You appear to be as thick-headed (or vindictive) as Abraham as you refuse
believe that you're about as popular as the Clap. Maybe you finally need to
get a life instead of name-dropping. You know hero-worshipping in your
fifties really is quite retarded.

Vinnie, he doesn't hero worship me. He is merely an honest man with
balls. Other than me, the only one around here....

So, I guess none of the other "honest" people you know have balls...

Old August 17th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:36:02 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

What lies, freak? That's another lie you tell about me....every time
you post about me. Provide the supposed half dozen. Ooops, another
lie.

You forget again. I keep the "lie list." I've documented hundreds of
your lies.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old August 17th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:

Uh, duh. Formed by terrorists, for terrorists, because terrorists
couldn't terrorize me into shutting up and taking their ****.

So Osama is after you, too?

WWBD?

-klaus

Old August 17th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 16, 6:53 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

Uh, duh. Formed by terrorists, for terrorists, because terrorists
couldn't terrorize me into shutting up and taking their ****.

So Osama is after you, too?

WWBD?

The same sick lies, the same denial of the vile terrorism that
included repeated death threats, real world stalking, and real world
felonies, the same laughing about a deliberate criminal campaign to
terrorize and frighten anyone who told the truth.
What a pathetic, dishonest, miserable freak you are. Considering you
are the founder of rsa.terrorist, where the only topic banned is the
truth about your behavior, no surprise.
And no surprise you deny association with those assholes. Makes you
look pretty pathetic. But then again, just about everything you post
here does that.
Truth, Biggers. Start with Truth. Stop lying. If you can....

Old August 17th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

What lies, freak? That's another lie you tell about me....every time
you post about me. Provide the supposed half dozen. Ooops, another
lie.

You forget again. I keep the "lie list." I've documented hundreds of
your lies.

Documented? Provide proof. Any documents you have.
Another of your hundreds of lies exposed for the laughable bull****.
What lies, freak? Provide documentation. Bluff called, Dickless
Horvath.
oooops, another lie.