Schattie beware!

Old August 7th 16, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Schattie beware!

https://postimg.org/image/icme3sxo7/

DEEEE-dee-dee-dee-dee!
Old August 8th 16, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 1:43:37 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 6:29:51 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
https://postimg.org/image/icme3sxo7/

DEEEE-dee-dee-dee-dee!

Another child molestation joke. Booooooorrrrrriiiiinnnnggggggg. Come up with something new, will ya, Pussy Fart?
Hey, if I ever see a street sign with my name on it, I'll post it just so you can crap your diapers.
Desperate. What are you on, meth?

It's a scene from the horror movie "I Know What You Did With Mayonnaise Last Summer". Of course, you had to click on it, being the crybaby professional victim that you are. Dance, Monkey Boi!
Old August 9th 16, 01:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 8:24:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Bbbbbbooooorrrrrriiiinnnnggggggg, Pussy Fart. And stop projecting your professional victim status on me, or blame me for what a disgusting, despicable, pathetic, powerless pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy you are. Holy ****, you prove, once again, what a maggot you are, and when I point out the obvious, you call it dancing. Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s
Old August 9th 16, 08:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 1:19:27 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 6:35:53 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 8:24:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Bbbbbbooooorrrrrriiiinnnnggggggg, Pussy Fart. And stop projecting your professional victim status on me, or blame me for what a disgusting, despicable, pathetic, powerless pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy you are. Holy ****, you prove, once again, what a maggot you are, and when I point out the obvious, you call it dancing. Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

Bad enough that you post sick jokes about raping children, but to admit you watch Abba videos truly reveals you for the classless dork you are, Pussy Fart.

Here's the real video for you, Trunkenstein:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSdkPMc7aEo