Online source for cheap boards,boots,bindings?

Old January 6th 04, 06:41 PM
Barry Dinglehopper

Default Online source for cheap boards,boots,bindings?

hey guys, the local shops here in new jersey dont have what im looking for, so
do any of you know any good online stores that carry, flow, technine, burton,
ride, donek etc.. stuff at reasonable prices? I would ideally like to get it
within a few days of ordering, but i guess that just dpeends on how much im
willing drop for shipping.

thanks in advance,
tal

p.s. im taking a trip to killington within a week....do you think i will be
better off just buying my gear up there? Will i find a good selection and good
prices? thanks again

---------------------
This post is for entertainment purposes only.
Old January 6th 04, 07:12 PM
Mike T

hey guys, the local shops here in new jersey dont have what im looking
for, so
do any of you know any good online stores that carry, flow, technine,

burton,
ride, donek etc.. stuff at reasonable prices?

Donek sells direct, so contact them directly. Their direct prices on
freeride boards are IMHO very reasonable. Donek alpine boards are more
expensive but within the same range as other quality alpine boards -
Coiler, Prior, Voelkl, Nidecker, etc.

As for the others, try searching on Google for a specific model (e.g.
"Burton Custom 160") and you'll get some hits. Keep in mind, some
companies prohibit their dealers from selling current year goods online.

-Mike T

Old January 7th 04, 12:39 AM
skategoat25

I was very happy with the service and prices I got from Goldsmith's when I
bought bindings from them last year. The customer service rep called me
twice to make sure I was happy with the shipping arrangements.

http://dataroad.net/goldsmiths/index.html