About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

Old July 26th 18, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:13:09 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

The alcoholic needs everyone else to be an alcoholic.

Speaking of which, your buddy Huggies has been making clear
threats of violence for years and years.

I've never made any threats of violence. My studies at Harvard Law
School says that I can sue you for libel. But you got nothing worth
anything.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old July 26th 18, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On 2018-07-25 10:09 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 2:49:42 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 21:53:21 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Hey, have you gotten your license back yet?

I have all kinds of licenses. Want to see my concealed carry
liscense?

Sure. Verifiable. Oooops, forgot. That balls thing again.
I highly doubt you have a concealed carry license.

I live in Detroit. I don't need one.

I guarantee you will lose it if you ID yourself. Try me. Bluff called.

You couldn't even show an Amazon Prime membership card.

Ain't dumb enough to pay for prime. Obviously, you are.

I don't pay for Amazon Prime. I get it for free.

You're a great advertisement.

I'm a great advertisement for truth, justice, and the American way.

Exactly. Everything you are not.

Everything *You're* not. You're just a cokehead loser, who owns
nothing. Has no job, no future, no friends, nothing. Do us all a
favor and suck on a gun barrel. I'll even provide the bullets.

Cokehead? Project much? Never liked the stuff.

Then you're on opioids or meth, or pot or something else. My years at
Harvard Medical School tell me that you're taking some sort of
mind-altering drugs.

My years as an addictions counselor tell me you are a drunk. Not to mention a pluperfect cowardly asshole. So there, idiot.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

The alcoholic needs everyone else to be an alcoholic.

:-)

Riiiiiiigggghhhttttt. So explain why I have called you a deranged, cowardly, stalking piece of **** pathological liar, but never have I called you an alcoholic. Never seen a sign of it, whereas Horvath rings a lot of bells.
Speaking of cheap shots from a cowardly lying piece of ****, how about you explain to Huggies where the SPD North Precinct is located? After all, you threatened to stop in and report me for years, and you keep trying to set up a meet so you have police protection. Amazing how you missed that....
Oooops, forgot. You don't like to be reminded of what a lying piece of **** coward you are, Mad Dog. Go **** yourself, freak. REPORT ME!!!!!
Speaking of which, your buddy Huggies has been making clear threats of violence for years and years. Amazing how you never report him. Not amazing how you never have had and never will have the balls to follow through on YOUR threats. Go **** yourself again, freak.

You melon-headed mother-raping mayonnaisiast! Stop blackmailing the Catholic church!
Old July 27th 18, 02:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

wrote:

The alcoholic needs everyone else to be an alcoholic.

Speaking of which, your buddy Huggies has been making clear
threats of violence for years and years.

I've never made any threats of violence. My studies at Harvard Law
School says that I can sue you for libel. But you got nothing worth
anything.

What a pathetic, laughable, ridiculous, cowardly lie.

Where's the lie?

Old July 27th 18, 06:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 20:00:23 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Speaking of which, your buddy Huggies has been making clear
threats of violence for years and years.

I've never made any threats of violence. My studies at Harvard Law
School says that I can sue you for libel. But you got nothing worth
anything.

What a pathetic, laughable, ridiculous, cowardly lie.

Where's the lie?

That's a lie, too, Huggies. How psychopathic of you. How predictable.

Where's the lie, Trunky?

My training at Harvard Medical School allows me to diagnose some of
your medical problems. I've seen pics of you and you are about 150
lbs. overweight. I'm certain you have diabetes and hypertension, and
probably sleep disorders. You smoke and are addicted to mind altering
substances. I can see this just from your posts. When was the last
time you saw a doctor? I give you about six to eight months before
you have a heart attack or a stroke.

Have Bertrude help you find a good free clinic, or find a doctor that
takes two for one coupons. Perhaps it's not too late. If it is, then
suck on a gun barrel and put us out of your misery.

Old July 27th 18, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:36:31 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Where's the lie, Trunky?

My training at Harvard Medical School allows me to diagnose some of
your medical problems. I've seen pics of you and you are about 150
lbs. overweight.

Holy ****, Huggies. You lie like Trump. Show up and find out.

That sounds like a threat to me.

I'm certain you have diabetes and hypertension, and
probably sleep disorders.

Sleep like a baby and my blood pressure is fine. Awwwww.
So far, you are one for four.

You are also a pathological liar. But I don't need a degree is
psychology to know that.

You smoke and are addicted to mind altering
substances.

One for six.

I can smell the nicotine from here. Or is that the second hand smoke
you get from AA meetings?

I can see this just from your posts. When was the last
time you saw a doctor? I give you about six to eight months before
you have a heart attack or a stroke.

I give you maybe six to eight months before you go back to jail with
another drunk driving conviction.

That ain't gonna happen.
I don't have a drunk driving conviction, unlike you. And my showfer
takes me everywhere.

Have Bertrude help you find a good free clinic, or find a doctor that
takes two for one coupons. Perhaps it's not too late. If it is, then
suck on a gun barrel and put us out of your misery.

Show up in person and say that.

That sounds like another threat to me.

One for eight, dip****. Ain't medicare great? My doc loves to see me.

Do you give him blow jobs, Trunky?

Here is some hope for you: I understand medicare covers incontinence
diapers, you'll save a lot of money.

That's libel. I could take everything you got. But I don't want your
van. Where else would you live down by the river? And I certainly
don't want your Kowasucky with the ripped seat. And I can't take your
imaginary BMW, rusty brick. Nor do I want your ski pants with the
crotch ripped out. So this time you're such a loser, you win.

Old July 28th 18, 04:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 27/07/2018 18:36, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 11:27:01 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:

I'm certain you have diabetes and hypertension, and
probably sleep disorders.

Sleep like a baby...

Wake up screaming in a ****-filled nappy ?
Might explain your obsession with diapers.

Old July 29th 18, 12:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 22:06:18 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

I give you maybe six to eight months before you go back to jail with
another drunk driving conviction.

That ain't gonna happen.
I don't have a drunk driving conviction, unlike you. And my showfer
takes me everywhere.

You're such an idiot you can't even spell "showfer" the right way!!!

That's the way I always spell it. I even added it to my spell
checker. Ever since I got kicked out of france, I hate everything
french, even their language.

Have Bertrude help you find a good free clinic, or find a doctor that
takes two for one coupons. Perhaps it's not too late. If it is, then
suck on a gun barrel and put us out of your misery.

Show up in person and say that.

That sounds like another threat to me.

Not a threat. A promise. Show up in person and tell me to kill myself.
No duty to retreat, not that there ever will be one with you, freak.

I would show up and hand you a gun, confident that you could never
shoot me.

One for eight, dip****. Ain't medicare great? My doc loves to see me.

Do you give him blow jobs, Trunky?

She. And she is quite lovely. We flirt.

Another one of your fantasies. I'm sure she flirts with all the fat,
old, greasy, toothless, men who smell of cigarettes.