The state stepped in?

Old May 4th 04, 12:24 PM
Ron

Default The state stepped in?

I personally hope so . I think he deserves it . My mother always taught me
it's not right to hate someone , I think I should tell her there was 1
exception .

Ron
"Anonymous" wrote in message
. org...
I "heard" that Scott's liscence is in trouble with the state. Did someone

finally step up and give them a call? Is that the reasopn for his odd little
absence (I read on "another group" that he had "returned from Whistler
again" so that can't be it)?

Anyone?

Old May 4th 04, 10:31 PM
Chuck

Anonymous wrote in
. org:

I "heard" that Scott's liscence is in trouble with the state. Did
someone finally step up and give them a call? Is that the reasopn for
his odd little absence (I read on "another group" that he had
"returned from Whistler again" so that can't be it)?

Anyone?

Who cared. The important point is he's gone so we can get on talking about
skiing again.

--
Chuck
Remove "_nospam" to reply by email
Old May 6th 04, 01:33 PM
Wally

"Anonymous" wrote in message
. org...
| I "heard" that Scott's liscence is in trouble with the state.

What do u mean by "liscence"?

Old May 10th 04, 09:25 PM
Sue

In message , Chuck
writes

Who cared. The important point is he's gone so we can get on talking about
skiing again.

The season's over here, and it's too early to choose next year's trips.

How about fantasy skiing? If you could be god for a day, what would you
do to your favourite piece of skiable landscape?

--
Sue ];(
Old May 10th 04, 09:54 PM
Sam Seiber

Sue wrote:
The season's over here, and it's too early to choose next year's trips.

How about fantasy skiing? If you could be god for a day, what would you
do to your favourite piece of skiable landscape?

Errrmmmm, Put lots of snow on it? Yea, thats it. Lots of snow.

Sam
Old May 10th 04, 10:14 PM
lal_truckee

Sue wrote:

In message , Chuck
writes

Who cared. The important point is he's gone so we can get on talking
about
skiing again.

The season's over here, and it's too early to choose next year's trips.

How about fantasy skiing? If you could be god for a day, what would you
do to your favourite piece of skiable landscape?

Do TO IT or FOR IT?

TO IT, I'd remove all the bridges and roads allowing easy access to the
neighborhood.
TO IT, I'd restock Grizzlys.
FOR IT, I'd reduce the population of the earth by 3/4 over the next
century or so ...
FOR IT, I'd ban helicopters everywhere on earth, except for rescue, and
ban airline overflights so those dam contrails wouldn't be visible from
everywhere screwing up the sky - they can fly around the mountains
instead of over.

Or did you mean lift served resort?
I'd get rid of some of the high-speed lifts; old and slow and savor the
moment was better.
I'd also use my god-powers to make Dan young again, so he can un-reire
as restauranteur of The Chalet, and also return as head chef. I miss his
chili and french onion soup, when a blizzard rages. His wood stove was
better than that new-fangled hermetically sealed doohickey that took its
place, too.
Old May 11th 04, 12:19 AM
The Real Bev

Sue wrote:

The season's over here, and it's too early to choose next year's trips.

How about fantasy skiing? If you could be god for a day, what would you
do to your favourite piece of skiable landscape?

Triple the amount of snow. Scrape off all the people.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old May 17th 04, 11:18 PM
Two Buddha

Default More sick rsa stalking

Wrong again, you disgusting psychopathic stalking wackos.
Some of you stupid ****s were idiotic and criminal enough to make
false allegations to the state, and the state laughed you off.
That's a FELONY, dumb****s.
Better check the law in Washington State.
You sick freaks have NO morals, ethics, or decency. What a vile bunch
of losers.

Old May 17th 04, 11:20 PM
Two Buddha

Default Warning to newcomers

Where did this sick **** "hear" this rumor?
Warning to newcomers: the stalking psychopaths that form the core of
this insane newsgroup enjoy stalking anyone who tells the truth about
their vileness and very real criminal behavior, enjoy committing
crimes, enjoy threatening people's liovelihoods with their criminal
behavior.
Note the way the sick stalking freaks of rsa cheer on those who would
lie to the cops, lie to licensing authorities, lie to anyone and tell
any sick lie to cover up the reality that they are among the vilest
assholes on the planet.

Old May 17th 04, 11:21 PM
Two Buddha

To this psychopathic asshole, lying to licensing authorities to
silence the truth about the criminals and freaks of rsa is morally and
ethically normal.
Warning to the newcomer: this sick **** will threaten your life, and
do it while hiding like the nutless coward he is.