Well, Look who lost his "Powerseller" status EOM

Old December 23rd 05, 02:06 AM

Default Well, Look who lost his "Powerseller" status EOM

Too Crooda wrote:
Way to go.

Hopefully the prize is a FREE washing machine.

--
ant

Old December 23rd 05, 04:15 AM

More stalking, more harassment. RSA at its finest.

"Too Crooda" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.b7f49e49d5bfab9adf0e149ae50d8a68 @1135287871.nulluser.com...
Way to go.

Old December 23rd 05, 04:15 AM

I've got a prize for Kerrison. Somebody rat her out, and she gets a free
vacation in prison. Which is where she belongs.
Anybody know where this **** is teaching this winter? She deserves to be
fired again.

Old December 26th 05, 09:10 PM

"ant" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
I've got a prize for Kerrison. Somebody rat her out, and she gets a
free vacation in prison. Which is where she belongs.
Anybody know where this **** is teaching this winter? She deserves
to be fired again.

Again?

And again. And again. And again.

Old December 26th 05, 11:14 PM

From Too Crooda?
Sure. Right after you identify yourself, freak.

"Too Crooda" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.f0234e2596d5188891d01f2bb3926c55 @1135641449.nulluser.com...

Schat lies and lies and lies. Name one time **** head.

Old January 3rd 06, 07:53 PM

Too Crooda wrote:
Way to go.

I know this thread's old but I've been away a couple of weeks. I've been
"occupied" at Deer Valley.

What's his seller ID? I'd like to take some time to laugh at his stuff.

BTW Scott, how'd you lose your Power Seller status? Did you try to sell
the pants you soiled last year when you found out I was coming to
Washington? You remember, right before you had to suddenly leave town.
Old January 3rd 06, 08:11 PM

Geez, I'll be a DV soon. Want to meet? Got a name? Of course not.
More stalking, more real world defamation and harassment. RSA.
"A. B. Normal" wrote in message
Too Crooda wrote:
Way to go.

I know this thread's old but I've been away a couple of weeks. I've been
"occupied" at Deer Valley.

What's his seller ID? I'd like to take some time to laugh at his stuff.

BTW Scott, how'd you lose your Power Seller status? Did you try to sell
the pants you soiled last year when you found out I was coming to
Washington? You remember, right before you had to suddenly leave town.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Name? Identification?
Seems like I smell ****. From a running coward who ain't got the balls to
even identify himself.
**** yourself, freak.
I notice you didn't stop by and knock on my door. Could have left a note,
of course.

Old January 3rd 06, 10:24 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Name? Identification?
Seems like I smell ****. From a running coward who ain't got the balls to
even identify himself.

I think you should check your pants. Don't worry, you can still sell
them on Ebay for a couple of bucks.

**** yourself, freak.
I notice you didn't stop by and knock on my door. Could have left a note,
of course.

Or, you could have showed up.

Old January 3rd 06, 10:31 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Name? Identification?
Seems like I smell ****. From a running coward who ain't got the balls
even identify himself.

I think you should check your pants. Don't worry, you can still sell
them on Ebay for a couple of bucks.

Name? Identification? The mere thought of meeting me makes you **** your
pants.

**** yourself, freak.
I notice you didn't stop by and knock on my door. Could have left a
note,
of course.

Or, you could have showed up.

Name? Identity? I seem to recall I had some conditions. Simple ones,
really. Like knowing who you are? Sorta strange to waste my time meeting a
pathological liar who isn't even honest enough to use a verifiable name,
much less tell the truth.
**** yourself again, coward.