Looking for disabled skiing (sit skiing) in Europe - particularlyBulgaria if possible

Old October 16th 08, 11:27 AM posted to alt.support.mult-sclerosis,misc.handicap,rec.skiing.snowboard
Paul[_6_]

Default Looking for disabled skiing (sit skiing) in Europe - particularlyBulgaria if possible

Hi guys, I'm looking for places that offer sit-skiing in Europe,
particularly Bulgaria. Can anyone help?

We're looking to go over new years. We need to have a sit ski
instructor, sit skis and availability for 3 days of tuition between
the 27th Dec 2008 and 3rd 2009. The 3 days don't have to be on
consecutive days.

Any help or any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Paul

Old October 16th 08, 12:40 PM posted to alt.support.mult-sclerosis,misc.handicap,rec.skiing.snowboard
Dribbler

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi guys, I'm looking for places that offer sit-skiing in Europe,
particularly Bulgaria. Can anyone help?

We're looking to go over new years. We need to have a sit ski
instructor, sit skis and availability for 3 days of tuition between
the 27th Dec 2008 and 3rd 2009. The 3 days don't have to be on
consecutive days.

Any help or any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Paul

------------
Of course the place to start is with the BDWSA. They have a link page;
http://www.bdwsa.org/links.html
Maybe the next place could be; http://www.waterskidisabled.eu
Thought about driving and taking your own instructor/kan-skis? A gentleman
who is full of information and ideas is Doug Haines, his details can be
found here; http://www.bdwsa.org/regions.html

Good luck Paul.
Dribbler
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WZOMPTXPMeY

Old November 5th 08, 03:57 PM posted to alt.support.mult-sclerosis,misc.handicap,rec.skiing.snowboard

On Oct 16, 11:27*am, Paul wrote:
Hi guys, I'm looking for places that offer sit-skiing in Europe,
particularly Bulgaria. *Can anyone help?

We're looking to go over new years. *We need to have a sit ski
instructor, sit skis and availability for 3 days of tuition between
the 27th Dec 2008 and 3rd 2009. *The 3 days don't have to be on
consecutive days.

Any help or any ideas would be greatly appreciated. *Thanks

Paul

Hello Paul, we are freebird skiing we provide a luxury accessible
apartment in the beautiful snowy village of Grimentz in Switzerland.
We can offer a range of resort backup services to mono/sit skiers. We
are not able to help with your required dates but please keep us in
mind for the future. www.freebirdskiing.com (under construction) or
find us on www.allmountainholidays.com and follow links to Grimentz or
disabled access search, regards lorrena, freebirdskiing.