RSS buried under avalanche ... of paranoid posts

Old November 19th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default RSS buried under avalanche ... of paranoid posts

This month's number one poster to rec.skiing.snowboard, by a wide
margin, is the MI5 persecution loon. It won't be long before
rec.spying.snowboard becomes the group's new name. Does anyone know
why this particular forum has been targeted?

Joe Ramirez
Old November 21st 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

In article ,
" cupra" wrote:

jw wrote:
In article ,
" cupra" wrote:

wrote:
This month's number one poster to rec.skiing.snowboard, by a wide
margin, is the MI5 persecution loon. It won't be long before
rec.spying.snowboard becomes the group's new name. Does anyone know
why this particular forum has been targeted?

Joe Ramirez

He posts all over Usenet - luckily the server I use blocks his
posts....

Yes, I'm also getting them in the other couple of newsgroups to which
I subscibe. Really bizarre and annoying! I haven't set up a filter
yet, since he or she seemed to be taking a respite, but maybe this
signals another binge.

It's a he:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A164404

(although that's not his real name, which escapes me at the moment)

There are theories around there that he's not responsible for all the posts
though....

Very interesting....thanks for the link. Figured it was a "he," I just
always keep things gender-inclusive until it's confirmed. It's the
editor in me! Skimmed the link and checked out his Web stie, briefly.

And here I thought our own CIA was best at driving people into wildly
paranoid fantasy lands. Thay ain't got nothing on MI5!

Anyway, enough about that - I hope to post some snow reports in the
coming weeks.

-jw
Old November 21st 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
cupra

jw wrote:
In article ,
" cupra" wrote:

jw wrote:
In article ,
" cupra" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

lol - alt.engineering.electrical used to be good for that!

Anyway, enough about that - I hope to post some snow reports in the
coming weeks.

-jw

Absolutely, keeping my eye on the forecasts for Europe myself....

Old November 21st 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:22:24 GMT, allegedly
wrote:

This month's number one poster to rec.skiing.snowboard, by a wide
margin, is the MI5 persecution loon.

Never heard of him. I guess my ISP is killing his posts. Which is nice.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/
Old November 21st 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

wrote:

This month's number one poster to rec.skiing.snowboard, by a wide
margin, is the MI5 persecution loon.

Never heard of him. I guess my ISP is killing his posts. Which is nice.

If you are curious and would like to examine his handiwork, visit this
forum via Google Groups. Your eyes will be opened.

Joe Ramirez
Old November 21st 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Bob F

wrote in message
This month's number one poster to rec.skiing.snowboard, by a wide
margin, is the MI5 persecution loon. It won't be long before
rec.spying.snowboard becomes the group's new name. Does anyone know
why this particular forum has been targeted?

Blocking the offender might be helpful.

Bob