FF Power Hour

Old August 24th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default FF Power Hour

Announcer:

In the tradition of other famous men of spirituality such as Khomeini,
Manson, Himmler,Jones, Bush, Falwell and Swaggert we're bringing you
the Schattay Hour of Power.

And now from the Chapel of Dumb****s, heeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeee's the
round mound of all round spiritualidity, Schattay!!!!!!!!!!!

Schattay:

Greetings Assholes,

First of all, I want to tell all you ****wads that I am really ****ed
off from the results of my "Riceburner Pilgrimage" to Sun Valley. My
goal to fleece the rich and scam the locals has only netted me four
two for one coupons, some smelly shoes for our e-bay site and used
antifreeze. What's wrong with you dumb****s? I mean I changed my
schtick from claiming to be the center of the universe to being the
prophet of the center of the universe. What the hell more do you
assholes want?

I'll pray for you since it don't cost me nuthin and doesn't involve
any work.

And now I'll sing a number with our choir = Les Bois - Bertie and
Jeffy - I hope you dumb****s like their new outfits of Speedo's and
bowties. The number is "YMCA".

Old August 24th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Clarencedarrow wrote:
. What's wrong with you dumb****s? I mean I changed my
schtick from claiming to be the center of the universe to being the
prophet of the center of the universe. What the hell more do you
assholes want?

They have not got any Balls, that is the problem.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy: