Furgeson Intimidation

Old March 11th 15, 06:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

Default Furgeson Intimidation

On 11/03/2015 18:19, wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 08:18:45 UTC-7, wrote:

Totally ignoring IT, makes IT go into a swoon.

You should follow your own advice, Dickhead, instead of following him all over the interwebz and replying to his every post.

+1

Old March 11th 15, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Not to complain or anything, but how is this stuff different from stalking?

--
Cheers, Bev
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old March 11th 15, 07:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 1:19:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 08:18:45 UTC-7, wrote:

Totally ignoring IT, makes IT go into a swoon.

You should follow your own advice, Dickhead, instead of following him all over the interwebz and replying to his every post.

I haven't replied to any of IT'S posts, dick sniffer.

Now run along and sniff another dick.

And if you don't like my posts, kill file me. ****ing asswipe.
Old March 11th 15, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2015-03-11 18:54:19 +0000, The Real Bev said:

Not to complain or anything, but how is this stuff different from stalking?

Let me make one thing clear, Bev.

I always insisted that what people did here with Scottie wasn't stalking...

....and I don't think this is any different.

If Michael Patelmo wants to follow me around the internet like a yappie
little dog, he's perfectly welcome to do so.

:-)

Old March 11th 15, 07:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2015-03-11 01:34:55 +0000, pigo said:

Ignore the little ****. IT'S getting more desperate by the minute.

It's no use arguing with it. But I do enjoy the total avoidance of the
subject. The same reply as the shooting happened and everything I said
has come to pass. Now I'm just rubbing it's nose in it.

No, actually.

Nothing that you claimed has come to pass.

"No true bill" (from a deeply flawed grand jury process) =/= "Good shoot".

Is there water and O2 on your planet?

Now IT has desperately resorted to using sock puppets. I just noticed the IP address the sock was using. Same as IT'S "regular" address.

Looks like IT will resort to anything to get a response.

Notice how IT responded to my post in SECONDS!!!

What a sad,, worthless, little ****.

Old March 11th 15, 08:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 2:54:20 PM UTC-4, The Real Bev wrote:
Not to complain or anything, but how is this stuff different from stalking?

--
Cheers, Bev
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Linux -- the ultimate freebie!

IT'S got a few favorite victims all over Google Groups that it stalks.

Now that someone is using a page from IT'S book, the little **** has a problem.
Old March 12th 15, 12:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 12:12:50 UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 1:19:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 08:18:45 UTC-7, wrote:

Totally ignoring IT, makes IT go into a swoon.

You should follow your own advice, Dickhead, instead of following him all over the interwebz and replying to his every post.

I haven't replied to any of IT'S posts, dick sniffer.

Now run along and sniff another dick.

And if you don't like my posts, kill file me. ****ing asswipe.

You friggin follow him all over the interwebz, hounding his every post,Dickwad. How much more pathetic can you get?
But don't worry, you're just an impotent little ****... not so much an annoyance but rather just someone to laugh at.
Old March 12th 15, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 8:10:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 12:12:50 UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 1:19:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 08:18:45 UTC-7, wrote:

Totally ignoring IT, makes IT go into a swoon.

You should follow your own advice, Dickhead, instead of following him all over the interwebz and replying to his every post.

I haven't replied to any of IT'S posts, dick sniffer.

Now run along and sniff another dick.

And if you don't like my posts, kill file me. ****ing asswipe.

You friggin follow him all over the interwebz, hounding his every post,Dickwad. How much more pathetic can you get?
But don't worry, you're just an impotent little ****... not so much an annoyance but rather just someone to laugh at.

Is your mother still doing 5 buck tricks? I was going to get a BJ from her a while back but.....man did she smell...like dead fish.

When are you and IT going to suck each others dicks again?