Helloooooo?

Old October 23rd 14, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Helloooooo?

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:41:37 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:45:38 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 12:53:12 AM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:
so I'm not about to worry about the
water I DO use.

I didn't have kids. I wash down my driveway and use water like it's free.

You mean it's not?

Yeah well, almost. Only about $100 per month during the heat of summer. So practically free.

Old October 24th 14, 01:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:53:49 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

I didn't have kids. I wash down my driveway and use water like it's free.

You mean it's not?

Yeah well, almost. Only about $100 per month during the
heat of summer. So practically free.

You pay $100 a month for water? I'm shocked, shocked I say. My water
bill is about $20 per quarter. I'm pretty much paying for the
plumbing and the water is free.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old October 24th 14, 01:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, October 24, 2014 7:44:10 AM UTC-6, wrote:

You pay $100 a month for water? I'm shocked, shocked I say. My water
bill is about $20 per quarter. I'm pretty much paying for the
plumbing and the water is free.

For a few months per year.

Are you on irrigation? I'm on city water. People that I know in irrigation districts pay $10 per month or so (for the watering months). They also have to deal with the weeds and stuff that the irrigation brings in. $100 is still pretty cheap.
Old October 24th 14, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:58:08 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Friday, October 24, 2014 7:44:10 AM UTC-6, wrote:

You pay $100 a month for water? I'm shocked, shocked I say. My water
bill is about $20 per quarter. I'm pretty much paying for the
plumbing and the water is free.

For a few months per year.

Are you on irrigation? I'm on city water.

I don't know what you mean by irrigation. Around here irrigation is
only used for farm crops. I have city water.

Old October 24th 14, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, October 24, 2014 10:57:52 AM UTC-6, wrote:

I don't know what you mean by irrigation. Around here irrigation is
only used for farm crops. I have city water.

Many neighborhoods and/or subdivisions have sprinklers hooked up to canal/non potable water that is turned on (pressurized) mid spring to mid fall. I think the people I know that have that for residential lots pay about $35 per year. It's main purpose is larger agricultural users though.

I'm water my lawn and clean my sidewalks and driveways with city water too.