Let's all move over to RSAM for the rest of 2010

Old October 17th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Let's all move over to RSAM for the rest of 2010

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 11:13:23 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Oct 17, 3:54*am, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 21:01:46 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Oct 14, 3:03*pm, " wrote:
RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

I've tried a post or two there. they work just fine.

But when I say "it's been a good day at ****". What I really mean is "
I think that trunky is a child rapist".

Truer words have never been spoken.

Speak those words in person and find out.

You must know that I'm a student of Sun Tzu. You would never see me.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old October 17th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

downhill wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/17/10 08:22, downhill wrote:

in the same boat posted 30 minutes ago

Check your ISP's smtp server. If you have a gmail account, try
posting with your gmail address using the gmail smtp server. The
missing messages aren't getting through to the rsam system.

do not use my gmail for anything but software development as they made
me get one with my droid phone.

I have posted to rsam before will try again, there has been some
cablevision outages today

My post is there in google groups. So maybe the problem is with
news.eternal-september.

Old October 17th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

On Oct 14, 3:03*pm, " wrote:
RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

I've tried a post or two there. they work just fine.

But when I say "it's been a good day at ****". What I really mean is "
I think that trunky is a child rapist".

Truer words have never been spoken.

Speak those words in person and find out.

You must know that I'm a student of Sun Tzu. *You would never see me.

You are a student of dickless fu. I'm never going to see you because
you are not a man. Just another deranged dickless
pppppuuuuussssssyyyy blowing **** out of your mouth.
Old October 17th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:09:58 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

But when I say "it's been a good day at ****". What I really mean is "
I think that trunky is a child rapist".

Truer words have never been spoken.

Speak those words in person and find out.

You must know that I'm a student of Sun Tzu. *You would never see me.

You are a student of dickless fu. I'm never going to see you because
you are not a man. Just another deranged dickless
pppppuuuuussssssyyyy blowing **** out of your mouth.

You would never say that in person.

Old October 18th 10, 07:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/17/10 11:55, Bob F wrote:

downhill wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/17/10 08:22, downhill wrote:

in the same boat posted 30 minutes ago

Check your ISP's smtp server. If you have a gmail account, try
posting with your gmail address using the gmail smtp server. The
missing messages aren't getting through to the rsam system.

do not use my gmail for anything but software development as they
made me get one with my droid phone.

Then get a second gmail address to use for public stuff. It's not
like they cost money!

I have posted to rsam before will try again, there has been some
cablevision outages today

My post is there in google groups. So maybe the problem is with
news.eternal-september.

Google groups allows unmoderated posting into moderated groups? That's odd.

That could be. Every once in a while a post will show up only in the
header list, but no content whatsoever. Sometimes I've found the
invisible post at albasani.net, but mostly it's just too much trouble
to look.

That shouldn't make any difference to rsam posting, though.

Actually, the post finally showed up after a day. And a following post. So it
was just a moderator delay probably.

Old October 18th 10, 03:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 17, 10:26*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/17/10 11:55, Bob F wrote:

downhill wrote:
*The Real Bev wrote:
[...]

Would you ****ing move this over to your private terrorist newsgroup
and stop bothering decent people with your blather?
So much for your bragging about your technical competency. You can't
even make rsa.t work.
Old October 18th 10, 05:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:58:12 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

That could be. *Every once in a while a post will show up only in the
header list, but no content whatsoever. *Sometimes I've found the
invisible post at albasani.net, but mostly it's just too much trouble to
look.

That shouldn't make any difference to rsam posting, though.

Would you ****ing move this over to your private terrorist newsgroup
and stop bothering decent people with your blather?
So much for your bragging about your technical competency. You can't
even make rsa.t work.

Whenever I imagine that you are the stupidest person on the planet,
you prove my point by doing something stupider.

They CAN'T take this to rsam because their posts aren't showing up
there.

Old October 18th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

That could be. *Every once in a while a post will show up only in the
header list, but no content whatsoever. *Sometimes I've found the
invisible post at albasani.net, but mostly it's just too much trouble to
look.

That shouldn't make any difference to rsam posting, though.

Would you ****ing move this over to your private terrorist newsgroup
and stop bothering decent people with your blather?
So much for your bragging about your technical competency. *You can't
even make rsa.t work.

Whenever I imagine that you are the stupidest person on the planet,
you prove my point by doing something stupider.

One thing for sure. You are never going to be stupid enough to show
up in person. But whenever I think you are the most ridiculous coward
on usenet, somebody else does something more nutless. Sorry about
that.

They CAN'T take this to rsam because their posts aren't showing up
there.

Excuses, excuses. Obviously, you people are so ****ing stupid you
can't even make your private censored terrorist newsgroup work. Looks
to me like you and your buddies are a lot more stupider than I am, you
stupid ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy.

PGA Championship 2010. Semoatteway Backcountry Skiing 3 August 17th 10 12:57 AM
Tit-Anal Skis 2010 Evojeesus Alpine Skiing 2 January 20th 10 07:26 PM
vancouver 2010 ellis Nordic Skiing 3 April 11th 06 10:24 PM
Time to move over to RSAM (rec.skiing.alpine.moderated) [email protected] Alpine Skiing 5 February 23rd 06 06:15 PM
Doping for the rest of us John O'Connell Nordic Skiing 1 October 24th 03 12:47 PM