The Cosmic Ski Dance

Old October 2nd 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default The Cosmic Ski Dance

On Oct 2, 1:11*pm, snowbender wrote:

Idont believe the story. But people here have complemented my skiing.
Is there a ppint?
Old October 3rd 10, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 2, 12:36*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Oct 2, 12:11*pm, snowbender
wrote:

On Oct 2, 11:21 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Oct 2, 10:51 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:05 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Oct 2, 7:52 am, snowbender wrote:
Well, I had these two nice kiddos, about 10~11 y-o, straight A
students, and never-ever skiers a few years ago. Smart kids, learned
fast too; at the end of the two hours lesson, they can linked wedge
turn down the bunny hill. And they were also seemed enjoyed. So, I
related these information to their parents. Their parents seemed even
more excited so they suggested to the boys to stay over Tahoe(!) one
more night and take another lesson the next day before going home. But
the boys said, no, they've got homework to do.(!???) Good kids?

It loks like given the option of another day with you, or a day of
homework, they took the choice most of us would have taken.

Given the option, do you really take doing the homework over skiing?
And another question just pops up in my mind, have you gappers ever
praised someone's skiing on this forum? When and who?

snowbender

Skiing over homework. *Homework over Tai Chi skiing.

That's incredible. So you gappers never did praise any other people's
skiing on this forum? Wow, what a conceited bunch.

snowbender

I have learned your method of answering a different question than the
one that was last asked.-

I have learned your method of never answering a question honestly.
Contact info?
bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old October 3rd 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Looks like you've had about 12 ppints, you drunken dumb****.
Old October 3rd 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 2, 1:27 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:05 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Oct 2, 7:52 am, snowbender wrote:

Well, I had these two nice kiddos, about 10~11 y-o, straight A
students, and never-ever skiers a few years ago. Smart kids, learned
fast too; at the end of the two hours lesson, they can linked wedge
turn down the bunny hill. And they were also seemed enjoyed. So, I
related these information to their parents. Their parents seemed even
more excited so they suggested to the boys to stay over Tahoe(!) one
more night and take another lesson the next day before going home. But
the boys said, no, they've got homework to do.(!???) Good kids?

It loks like given the option of another day with you, or a day of
homework, they took the choice most of us would have taken.

Given the option, do you really take doing the homework over skiing?

No.

"Just say something opposite to what I said does not make an
argument..."

Which makes one wonder why they did.

They were nerds and geeks, and played too many computer games, so
their parents really liked to get them outside to do some exercises.
That's why their parents were so excited when they learned that their
boys actually can ski. But the kids rather went home and played on the
computers.

There was one other factor in that choice, wasn't there?

Yup, they were not skiers.

It was homework over skiing another day with *you*.

You just have to insinuate that twisted idea, don't you? Yup, it could
be, but there's better rationale: skiing to them is the dread
"homework" that they have to do to trade for their favored activities,
which was playing computer games.

And another question just pops up in my mind, have you gappers ever
praised someone's skiing on this forum? When and who?

Given the recent insight, here's a more specific question,

"Did you/self ever praise any one's skiing here on RSA? Who and when?"

snowbender

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Old October 3rd 10, 04:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

wrote:
[...]

Like the/this one you just did? Classic. You gappers never see
yourselves doing what you've accused others' doing, or is it your
sneaky way to dodge the question by "redirection"? The idea was hit
upon me yesterday, and saw you gappers dodged the question again left
and right, really amazing, so here's really an obvious question and
see if you can come up with a straight answer,

Old October 3rd 10, 06:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:
[...]

I don't know why there are quotes around that, but you asked a question,
and I answered it.

Which makes one wonder why they did.

They were nerds and geeks, and played too many computer games, so
their parents really liked to get them outside to do some exercises.
That's why their parents were so excited when they learned that their
boys actually can ski. But the kids rather went home and played on the
computers.

So they can ski.

There was one other factor in that choice, wasn't there?

Yup, they were not skiers.

LOL

It was homework over skiing another day with *you*.

You just have to insinuate that twisted idea, don't you? Yup, it could
be, but there's better rationale: skiing to them is the dread
"homework" that they have to do to trade for their favored activities,
which was playing computer games.

I don't have to insinuate it. It is the truth of the situation.

And another question just pops up in my mind, have you gappers ever
praised someone's skiing on this forum? When and who?

Given the recent insight, here's a more specific question,

What insight is that?

"Did you/self ever praise any one's skiing here on RSA? Who and when?"

I've not seen any examples of skiing worthy of praise; mostly because
there have only been a couple of videos of people skiing and they've all
been you.

--
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg
Old October 3rd 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Oct 3, 11:24*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
[...]

Perhaps if he were to offer a video which he feels depicts his most
difficult, most impressive skiing ?
Old October 3rd 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

snowbender wrote:
[...]

Just because you answered it doesn't mean you know the right answer.

Which makes one wonder why they did.

They were nerds and geeks, and played too many computer games, so
their parents really liked to get them outside to do some exercises.
That's why their parents were so excited when they learned that their
boys actually can ski. But the kids rather went home and played on the
computers.

So they can ski.

Yup, good teacher teaches good students.

There was one other factor in that choice, wasn't there?

Yup, they were not skiers.

LOL

Silly.

It was homework over skiing another day with *you*.

You just have to insinuate that twisted idea, don't you? Yup, it could
be, but there's better rationale: skiing to them is the dread
"homework" that they have to do to trade for their favored activities,
which was playing computer games.

I don't have to insinuate it. It is the truth of the situation.

Yup, you may not even know you were insinuating it, and may get
confused with who is saying what. That happens quite often to a
mutated ego.

And another question just pops up in my mind, have you gappers ever
praised someone's skiing on this forum? When and who?

Given the recent insight, here's a more specific question,

What insight is that?

You gappers have been bashing here on RSA nonstop for 12 years and not
even once praised other people's skiing? Wow, what a conceited bunch.
So, you gappers must think yourselves as some "best" skiers in the
world? Which may be translated into the "biggest" egotism, and the
worst kind, mutated egotism? The records on RSA support that.

"Did you/self ever praise any one's skiing here on RSA? Who and when?"

I've not seen any examples of skiing worthy of praise; mostly because
there have only been a couple of videos of people skiing and they've all
been you.

So you think that RSA is only formed by you gappers and me, and no
other good skiers match your skiing ability here on RSA? Yup, you are
living in a small world.

snowbender

Old October 3rd 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote:

[...]

When the question calls for a personal decision about which thing one
prefers whatever I answer must be right.

Which makes one wonder why they did.

They were nerds and geeks, and played too many computer games, so
their parents really liked to get them outside to do some exercises.
That's why their parents were so excited when they learned that their
boys actually can ski. But the kids rather went home and played on the
computers.

So they can ski.

Yup, good teacher teaches good students.

There was one other factor in that choice, wasn't there?

Yup, they were not skiers.

LOL

Silly.

That's why I'm laughing at you.

[...]

Nope. But I have commented on skiers outside of RSA, so I assumed your
question was about people who post here.

Outside of RSA there are so many skiers whose ability is worthy of
praise that it would be utterly inane to even mention it.

So naturally you mentioned it.

Old October 3rd 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 3, 1:59 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
On Oct 3, 11:24 am, Alan Baker wrote:

Just because you answered it doesn't mean you know the right answer.

When the question calls for a personal decision about which thing one
prefers whatever I answer must be right.

Yup, that's how a conceited ego thinks.

Which makes one wonder why they did.

They were nerds and geeks, and played too many computer games, so
their parents really liked to get them outside to do some exercises.
That's why their parents were so excited when they learned that their
boys actually can ski. But the kids rather went home and played on the
computers.

So they can ski.

Yup, good teacher teaches good students.

There was one other factor in that choice, wasn't there?

Yup, they were not skiers.

LOL

Silly.

That's why I'm laughing at you.

That's what you think, remember the DRAGONTAIL? it would always slap
on your face when you laugh it the wrong way.

Yup, you may not even know you were insinuating it, and may get
confused with who is saying what. That happens quite often to a
mutated ego.

LOL

So it goes.

And another question just pops up in my mind, have you gappers ever
praised someone's skiing on this forum? When and who?

Given the recent insight, here's a more specific question,

What insight is that?

You gappers have been bashing here on RSA nonstop for 12 years and not
even once praised other people's skiing? Wow, what a conceited bunch.
So, you gappers must think yourselves as some "best" skiers in the
world? Which may be translated into the "biggest" egotism, and the
worst kind, mutated egotism? The records on RSA support that.

That really says something about you shameless gappers mutated egos.

"Did you/self ever praise any one's skiing here on RSA? Who and when?"

I've not seen any examples of skiing worthy of praise; mostly because
there have only been a couple of videos of people skiing and they've all
been you.

So you think that RSA is only formed by you gappers and me, and no
other good skiers match your skiing ability here on RSA? Yup, you are
living in a small world.

Nope. But I have commented on skiers outside of RSA, so I assumed your
question was about people who post here.

I was talking about the people who have post here, current or not so
current; for the past 12 years, I haven't seen any of you gappers say
anything good to other people!!? What a life you gappers must have
been through.

Outside of RSA there are so many skiers whose ability is worthy of
praise that it would be utterly inane to even mention it.

So naturally you mentioned it.

So you have been running around bashing on the 'net for all these
years without even met a skier's skiing that you can praise? How
unfortunate for you living in these small domain? Nevertheless,
interesting to see how you justify your reasoning.

snowbender