Gappers convention

Old September 29th 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Gappers convention

On Sep 29, 10:41*am, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 29, 8:13 am, pigo wrote:

On Sep 29, 9:04 am, snowbender

Gappers party? How cozy. Not here to joint you gappers conversation,
it's mediocre at its best, but to open a thread for you gappers to
wallow in your agony, as the other thread is getting too long for me
to track. Enjoy your head banging sessions.

So do you actually think that you "joint" someone's conversation? Or
is that a typo? Or are you just using words however they strike your
fancy?

And your out burst changing the subject proves you are a little domain
knowledge. Yes, I've learned the phrase "joint someone's conversation"
from CNN.

snowbender

I doubt that.
Old September 29th 10, 06:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Sep 29, 10:41*am, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 29, 8:13 am, pigo wrote:

On Sep 29, 9:04 am, snowbender

Gappers party? How cozy. Not here to joint you gappers conversation,
it's mediocre at its best, but to open a thread for you gappers to
wallow in your agony, as the other thread is getting too long for me
to track. Enjoy your head banging sessions.

So do you actually think that you "joint" someone's conversation? Or
is that a typo? Or are you just using words however they strike your
fancy?

And your out burst changing the subject proves you are a little domain
knowledge. Yes, I've learned the phrase "joint someone's conversation"
from CNN.

snowbender

I doubt that.

Me too. I think it's more of an MSNBC thing.

And I think the word snowblower is looking for isn't "joint" but
"bogart." As in to "bogart someone's conversation"
Old September 29th 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 9/29/10 10:41 AM, snowbender wrote:

And your out burst changing the subject proves you are a little domain
knowledge. Yes, I've learned the phrase "joint someone's conversation"
from CNN.

No doubt that's how you heard the phrase, but what CNN says regularly is
"join the conversation." No "t"

I'm pretty sure what you meant is "join."
Old September 29th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 29, 8:04*am, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 28, 5:54 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
evel to understand it.
What was the topic of your PhD thesis?

If "his" math is the standard suite of collegiate courses (Calc
1,2,3,4, Linear Algebra, differentials, etc) then I think many of us
in here should be able to converse with him in depth about
mathetmatics, and perhaps even his doctoral thesis.

You need to know what "isomorphism" is before you even qualified.

He can not engage in a simple discussion with out changing the meaning
of standard accepted english words. What is the possibility that he
will get that subject correct when the only supplementary proof he
provides is scooter agreeing with him.
The simple comment by him that there is no lift being created when a
plane is flying level shows he is an idiot and might have been
granted a degree but has no real understanding.
I have a harvard phd on my race team he covers chemistry and he
minored in math and did high school in Bulgaria and he has none of the
communication and comprehension issues that tie cheese has.
Itchy the intertubes avenger and protector of stupidity is like a
bogus copy of a monty python skit, when he starts to loose the
argument he hurls insults and makes up words.

Itchie is incapable of learning even simple english usage. He is incapable of
seeing the idiocy of his blathering here and obviously elsewhere. He in
incapable of admitting when he is wrong. He thinks everyone else has his own
faults. Conversing with him is an exercise in futility. Just like scooter.

Gappers party? How cozy. Not here to joint you gappers conversation,
it's mediocre at its best, but to open a thread for you gappers to
wallow in your agony, as the other thread is getting too long for me
to track. Enjoy your head banging sessions.

I call it a PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!!!!
Old September 29th 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Is there a BA in Tai Chi? Do you have a 4 year degree in it? If not,
then how can you claim to be proficient in it. Unless there's more to
mastery and excellence than a Liberal Arts curriculum with a few extra
math classes stuck in there.

Though Taichichuans are popular on the "streets," but the classical
Taichi literatures are mostly studied by college professors, that is,
post PhD research. Oops, just realized, I've really stretched you
gappers' little mental capacity too much, my bad. And you do need an
operational concept of "isomorphism" to really "study" Taichi Skiing.

You are ADORABLE!

Please tell me more about PhD level tai chi. Is it awarded at the
learning annex?

And you never actually said if you had BA in tai ch, much less your PhD
in tai chi. I do know there's a course taught down at the park to
senior citizens. Did you get it there?

As for "isomorphism" I can only assume that you have picked another word
you'd like to use however you feel like. I am totally gorlunked by your
inprivious snarfblatism regarding isomorphism.

Basics are good for building a foundation, nevertheless, when the
techniques and skills advance, holding on the basics will be too
little and too slow. The real world is big, and is a jungle out there;
with your "fixed" domain English, you won't grow, and stuck.

Uh dude, I'm not the one who has been banned by most of the skiing
groups on the internet for netkookery.

Can you imagine if you were trying to discuss mathematics with someone
who believed that "" and "" were freely interchangeable with
parenthesis and who insisted that a "+" meant to multiply? Because
that's how you act here, with a lot of incoherent insults and name
calling too.

You have described yourself well; when the shoe fit, wear it, little
domain knowledge.

Ah the infamous Peewee Herman "no I'm not, you are" defense. You are
one of many netkooks to use this one.

By the way, calling me "little domain knowledge" is exactly the sort of
incoherent insults and name calling that I was referring to.

Dave
Old September 29th 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 29, 8:13*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 29, 9:04*am, snowbender

Gappers party? How cozy. Not here to joint you gappers conversation,
it's mediocre at its best, but to open a thread for you gappers to
wallow in your agony, as the other thread is getting too long for me
to track. Enjoy your head banging sessions.

So do you actually think that you "joint" someone's conversation? Or
is that a typo? Or are you just using words however they strike your
fancy?

Sorta like when you posted drunk the other night, and made up
"dispicable" and "bigapussy", eh?
I was delighted to add the last to my collection of nicknames for you,
Bigapussy Bob Thompson.
Old September 29th 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 29, 11:30*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

On Sep 29, 10:41*am, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 29, 8:13 am, pigo wrote:

On Sep 29, 9:04 am, snowbender

Gappers party? How cozy. Not here to joint you gappers conversation,
it's mediocre at its best, but to open a thread for you gappers to
wallow in your agony, as the other thread is getting too long for me
to track. Enjoy your head banging sessions.

So do you actually think that you "joint" someone's conversation? Or
is that a typo? Or are you just using words however they strike your
fancy?

And your out burst changing the subject proves you are a little domain
knowledge. Yes, I've learned the phrase "joint someone's conversation"
from CNN.

snowbender

I doubt that.

Me too. *I think it's more of an MSNBC thing.

And I think the word snowblower is looking for isn't "joint" but
"bogart." *As in to "bogart someone's conversation"

Spoken like a true consumer of illegal substances, Pervert Dave
Davidson.
Shame that you cannot Bogart someone else's nuts and show up in person
to call me a child molester.
Old September 29th 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 29, 12:31*pm, lal_truckee wrote:
On 9/29/10 10:41 AM, snowbender wrote:

And your out burst changing the subject proves you are a little domain
knowledge. Yes, I've learned the phrase "joint someone's conversation"
from CNN.

No doubt that's how you heard the phrase, but what CNN says regularly is
"join the conversation." No "t"

I'm pretty sure what you meant is "join."

Well that's what I was getting at. And one wouldn't have to hear it on
CNN. It's a pretty common phrase. And a basic understanding of English
would also tell someone that "join" is the proper use and context.
That "joint" either in the accepted version or the slang just doesn't
fit.

Oh well. What are you going to do when a polite questioning of it is
labled an "out burst" (I think it's outburst)?
Old September 29th 10, 09:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default More really really stupid comments from the head of the Gappers

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:15:32 -0400, downhill
wrote:

snowblower wrote:
On Sep 29, 8:13 am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 29, 9:04 am, snowbender

Gappers party? How cozy. Not here to joint you gappers conversation,
it's mediocre at its best, but to open a thread for you gappers to
wallow in your agony, as the other thread is getting too long for me
to track. Enjoy your head banging sessions.
So do you actually think that you "joint" someone's conversation? Or
is that a typo? Or are you just using words however they strike your
fancy?

And your out burst changing the subject proves you are a little domain
knowledge. Yes, I've learned the phrase "joint someone's conversation"
from CNN.

snowblower

Snowblower is nothing but a troll look for an audience....when you
guys are done playing with him, please put him outside and lock the
door
Old September 29th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
snowblower wrote:
On Sep 29, 8:13 am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 29, 9:04 am, snowbender

Gappers party? How cozy. Not here to joint you gappers conversation,
it's mediocre at its best, but to open a thread for you gappers to
wallow in your agony, as the other thread is getting too long for me
to track. Enjoy your head banging sessions.
So do you actually think that you "joint" someone's conversation? Or
is that a typo? Or are you just using words however they strike your
fancy?

And your out burst changing the subject proves you are a little domain
knowledge. Yes, I've learned the phrase "joint someone's conversation"
from CNN.

*snowblower

Snowblower is nothing but a troll look for an audience....when you
guys are done playing with him, please put him outside and lock the
door-

What's that you say, Rocky Mountain Ski Bum?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA