Brings up a good question

Old September 21st 10, 10:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Brings up a good question

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said
Old September 21st 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 21, 3:52*pm, Dick G wrote:
Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

I don't killfile anyone so my opinion is probably worthless, but why
do you killfile the last two? They are more dependably amusing than
Doonsbury, especially the videos.
Old September 21st 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:06:18 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote:

On Sep 21, 3:52*pm, Dick G wrote:
Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

I don't killfile anyone so my opinion is probably worthless, but why
do you killfile the last two? They are more dependably amusing than
Doonsbury, especially the videos.

tired of reading drivel from one who argues with any post that rightly
corrects his ego/skill/knowledge, etc.
Old September 22nd 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 21, 3:52*pm, Dick G wrote:
Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

Anyone with a conscience. Anyone with balls. Anyone who is a real
man. Anyone who tells the truth.
Enough said.
Old September 22nd 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 21, 4:06*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 21, 3:52*pm, Dick G wrote:

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

I don't killfile anyone so my opinion is probably worthless, but why
do you killfile the last two? *They are more dependably amusing than
Doonsbury, especially the videos.- Hide quoted text -

I don't killfile anyone, because Dickless Henry is more amusing than
just about anything on the web.
Old September 22nd 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*wrote:

On Sep 21, 3:52 pm, Dick *wrote:
*Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
*filed

*Scott Abraham
*twobuddha
*bert hoff
*jeff davis
*boobalooboob

bobaloobob, but I don't think he used it after his timeout was up.

Timeout? Are you referring to when you committed felony perjury and
participated in a criminal campaign of lying to the cops and a judge?
Old September 22nd 10, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 21, 3:52*pm, Dick G wrote:

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

I don't killfile anyone so my opinion is probably worthless, but why
do you killfile the last two? *They are more dependably amusing than
Doonsbury, especially the videos.

That last part I'll agree with. His videos are absolutely hilarious.
Old September 22nd 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

On Sep 21, 3:52 pm, Dick wrote:

bobaloobob, but I don't think he used it after his timeout was up.

he used in January this year. timeouts generally work with children,
not with someone who acknowledges a harassment conviction under
another name
Old September 22nd 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*wrote:

On Sep 21, 3:52 pm, Dick *wrote:

bobaloobob, but I don't think he used it after his timeout was up.

he used in January this year. timeouts generally work with children,
not with someone who acknowledges a harassment conviction under
another name

Harassment conviction? What conviction? You're making up another
whopper of a lie, you pathetic asshole, and doing it under the name
Dick Gozinya!!!!!!!!
Once again, this pathetic deranged asshole lies his ass off. Doing
so, of course, while having me killfiled. How cowardly!!! How normal
for RSA!!!!!!
Old September 22nd 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 09/21/2010 08:52 PM, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 21, 4:06 pm, Richard wrote:
On Sep 21, 3:52 pm, Dick wrote:

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

I don't killfile anyone so my opinion is probably worthless, but why
do you killfile the last two? They are more dependably amusing than
Doonsbury, especially the videos.

That last part I'll agree with. His videos are absolutely hilarious.

ahem begging your pardon, I was the subject
of one video he posted.

and I do ski with poles.

Scott Abraham - Brings shame to our true heros with lies he spins Dick G[_2_] Alpine Skiing 29 February 11th 10 04:15 AM
Uhh...Hi it snowed ! That's good, right ? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 1 September 25th 07 10:37 PM
A good day :) Let Mikey Ski It! Alpine Skiing 2 October 1st 04 09:15 PM
Good AT ski pinnah Backcountry Skiing 3 April 13th 04 06:48 PM
Are they as good as they say???? Sandy Clyburn North American Ski Resorts 5 November 18th 03 01:19 AM