blocked post rsam

Old September 22nd 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

Default blocked post rsam

"pigo" wrote in message news:034eb3d5-2c4f-4987-b0a5-

I think an occasional reminder is useful, but the repetition of the
last few hours is pointless.

While I think that the expose is useful in descibing trunky and his
actions I think that the repost and repost of it might be a little
overkill.

Now that I have had time to sleep on it, I'd like to congratulate {some guy}
What's wrong with him posting the same stuff time and time
again.

===================

Whats wrong is it makes both sides of that discussion assholes.
Its been done, far better to just let it go and talk about something else.
Anything else.

Old September 22nd 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 22, 9:55*am, "Norm" wrote:

Whats wrong is it makes both sides of that discussion assholes.
Its been done, far better to just let it go and talk about something else..
Anything else.

The way I look at it is that I could kf Mark too. I find it useful as
a tool to see how often trunky posts though. I can just skip over
those posts but know that the sheer number represents trunky caught up
in another ****storm.

When my killfile fires up it starts out with a number that rapidly
reduces. For me the "Mark strategy" provides a clearer picture of the
shunning of the trunked one.
Old September 22nd 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 22, 7:12*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 21, 9:55*pm, pigo wrote:

On Sep 21, 5:12*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Respectfully, this isn't helping. *Our netkook primus doesn't need any
help melting down, and the sound of him screaming into an empty pipe
already tells volumes about his character and capacity.

Can I suggest that this reposting of his deceased brother's expose and
rebuttal doesn't add anything to the discussion?

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Dave

I think an occasional reminder is useful, but the repetition of the
last few hours is pointless.

While I think that the expose is useful in descibing trunky and his
actions I think that the repost and repost of it might be a little
overkill.

Now that I have had time to sleep on it, I'd like to congratulate Mark
Spittal.

Bob Thompson congratulates a dead man for having his lies repeated.

What's wrong with him posting the same stuff time and time
again.

Bob Thompson brags about being the master of the sockpuppet and
repeating his false allegations.

His estranged brother does it all the time.

He's been ****ing DEAD since 1999, you blithering idiot. Have another
drink.

The only difference
is that Mark's posts have a more significant ring of the truth.

Translation: he lied his ass off, so Brain Fried Bob loves him.

The pattern of posts suggests that trunky is just replying to every
post he can with his redundant bull****.

Yes, Tranny Boob, I am replying to you and your sock puppet in a
redundant fashion. Truth. And you reply in a redundant fashion. Lie
your cowardly ass off.

So what is the problem of
somebody replying to him in a redundant fashion? Maybe if one went
away, the other would too?-

Once again, Bob Thompson tries to terrorize with more threats of more
disgusting, vile lies. And none of his friends object.
Have another drink, Bigapussy.
Old September 22nd 10, 05:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 22, 8:55*am, "Norm" wrote:
"pigo" wrote in message news:034eb3d5-2c4f-4987-b0a5-
I think an occasional reminder is useful, but the repetition of the
last few hours is pointless.

While I think that the expose is useful in descibing trunky and his
actions I think that the repost and repost of it might be a little
overkill.

Now that I have had time to sleep on it, I'd like to congratulate {some guy}
What's wrong with him posting the same stuff time and time
again.

===================

Whats wrong is it makes both sides of that discussion assholes.
Its been done, far better to just let it go and talk about something else..
Anything else.

Oh? I'm an asshole for objecting to being falsely accused of
molesting children? Damn, writing that sentence sure makes YOU an
asshole.
Old September 22nd 10, 05:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 22, 9:10*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 22, 9:55*am, "Norm" wrote:

Whats wrong is it makes both sides of that discussion assholes.
Its been done, far better to just let it go and talk about something else.
Anything else.

The way I look at it is that I could kf Mark too.

Killfile your own sockpuppet?

I find it useful as
a tool to see how often trunky posts though. I can just skip over
those posts but know that the sheer number represents trunky caught up
in another ****storm.

You really are insane. Completely brain fried. Too late for you to
quit drinking.

When my killfile fires up it starts out with a number that rapidly
reduces. For me the "Mark strategy" provides a clearer picture of the
shunning of the trunked one.

Of course it does, asshole. You're the sockpuppet master. How
pathetic. What a miserable freak you are.

RSAM klaus Alpine Skiing 11 November 10th 04 09:51 PM
RSAM Marty Alpine Skiing 20 August 28th 04 06:04 PM
RSAM? Chuck Alpine Skiing 1 June 22nd 04 11:16 PM
[RSAM] RSAM is down. klaus Alpine Skiing 0 March 22nd 04 04:54 PM
rsam reject? pigo Alpine Skiing 2 November 7th 03 08:01 PM