Blast from the past......

Old October 5th 15, 01:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Blast from the past......

.....just back from Europe.

No. Really. I really just was. Funny how that creeps in again. The Solheim Cup was fantastic! Lot's of driving around. 4 rounds of golf. Ferry boat to The U.K. The Autobahn. Great trip.
Old October 6th 15, 04:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 9:12:16 AM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
....just back from Europe.

No. Really. I really just was. Funny how that creeps in again. The Solheim Cup was fantastic! Lot's of driving around. 4 rounds of golf. Ferry boat to The U.K. The Autobahn. Great trip.

Did you ski Europe?

Dave
Old October 6th 15, 12:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 10:10:35 PM UTC-6, Dave Stallard wrote:
On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 9:12:16 AM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
....just back from Europe.

No. Really. I really just was. Funny how that creeps in again. The Solheim Cup was fantastic! Lot's of driving around. 4 rounds of golf. Ferry boat to The U.K. The Autobahn. Great trip.

Did you ski Europe?

Dave

No. I haven't done that since 1990's. They don't have any boardfree areas. I did drive past the indoor ski "arena" at Zoetemeer though? One of the highlights was a stay at Fawsley Hall in the U.K. A country estate, renovated into a "hotel" (seems a shame to call it hotel). Run by "Hand Picked Hotels". I'd stay with them again.