Brings up a good question

Old September 25th 10, 04:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

Default Brings up a good question

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
On Sep 24, 1:58 pm, wrote:

The funniest show on television is Futerrama. Bender is my hero. Katy
Segal as the purple haired bitch is the best cyclops on television.
She reminds me of Sarah Palin.

Cuz Palin's a bitch, too ? Cartoonish bitch ?

I'm guessing it has more to do with lack of depth perception.

Sarah seemed pleasant enough to me, my objection was she seemed only
marginally more intelligent than GWB.

Old September 27th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 27, 10:18*am, Richard Henry wrote:

So was the biker-looking guy I saw in a Bakersfield-area Denny's
wearing Sons of Anarchy colors an actor, a member of a group intruding
on FX's IP, or someone wearing SofA fan gear?

He could have been a poseur. One so bad at it that he didn't know that
he bought a TV prop? You know. Along the lines of a guy that can't ski
that tries to pretend that he knows all about it?

Old September 27th 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 27, 10:33*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 27, 10:18*am, Richard Henry wrote:

So was the biker-looking guy I saw in a Bakersfield-area Denny's
wearing Sons of Anarchy colors an actor, a member of a group intruding
on FX's IP, or someone wearing SofA fan gear?

He could have been a poseur. One so bad at it that he didn't know that
he bought a TV prop? You know. Along the lines of a guy that can't ski
that tries to pretend that he knows all about it?

Who might you be referring to, Bigapussy Bob? Along the lines of a
pathological liar and dickless coward who talks **** on the net but
never has been man enough to do so in person? The kind of guy who
throws an IDAHO PUSSY PARTY?
Holy ****, this freak never ceases to amaze me.
BTW, dumb****s, Sons of Anarchy is set in the valley and films there.
Old September 28th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Dick G wrote:

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

I don't killfile anyone anymore.

I simply don't respond to those I don't think are worth it.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 28th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 27, 9:00*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Dick G wrote:

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

I don't killfile anyone anymore.

I simply don't respond to those I don't think are worth it.

Not surprised that you don't think it is worth responding to the
reality that you promised you were going to tell the Seattle Police
that I had threatened your life.
What happened, ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy? Decide you didn't want to go
to jail for lying to the cops?
bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old September 28th 10, 11:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:00:01 -0700, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

In article ,
Dick G wrote:

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

enough said

I don't killfile anyone anymore.

I'm with you, dude. It's a form of self-censorship.

I simply don't respond to those I don't think are worth it.

Same here. And most of Trunky's posts are just killed instantly
anyway.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

Scott Abraham - Brings shame to our true heros with lies he spins Dick G[_2_] Alpine Skiing 29 February 11th 10 04:15 AM
Uhh...Hi it snowed ! That's good, right ? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 1 September 25th 07 10:37 PM
A good day :) Let Mikey Ski It! Alpine Skiing 2 October 1st 04 09:15 PM
Good AT ski pinnah Backcountry Skiing 3 April 13th 04 06:48 PM
Are they as good as they say???? Sandy Clyburn North American Ski Resorts 5 November 18th 03 01:19 AM