Wolf Creek and Durango Mountain Pictures

Old March 15th 04, 01:57 AM
Rei

Default Wolf Creek and Durango Mountain Pictures

Just got back from skiing last week...here are some scenery photo's I
uploaded to Webshots to share.
Download as backgrounds for free. Enjoy!

Wolf Creek - Part 1: http://tinyurl.com/3b5rs
Wolf Creek - Part 2: http://tinyurl.com/24yt6
Durango Mountain Resort: http://tinyurl.com/3dxxq

Old March 15th 04, 03:27 AM
Rei

Please ignore my earlier note, I posted the wrong url's which require a
login.
These should work for public viewing.

Wolf Creek - Part 1: http://tinyurl.com/29yeg
Wolf Creek - Part 2: http://tinyurl.com/3chy9
Pagosa Springs: http://tinyurl.com/2cmqc
Durango Mountain Resort: http://tinyurl.com/2mnqy

Old March 15th 04, 04:04 AM
AstroPax

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:27:22 -0600, "Rei"
wrote:

Wolf Creek - Part 1: http://tinyurl.com/29yeg
Wolf Creek - Part 2: http://tinyurl.com/3chy9
Pagosa Springs: http://tinyurl.com/2cmqc
Durango Mountain Resort: http://tinyurl.com/2mnqy

Wow, I can't believe how deserted these places look.

Just out of curiosity, what type of camera did you use?

Thanks.

-Astro

---
maximum exposure f/2.8
http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/03-04/index.htm
---

Old March 16th 04, 04:49 PM
klaus

In rec.skiing.alpine AstroPax wrote:

Wow, I can't believe how deserted these places look.

Looks perfectly normal to me. Probably just what you're used to.

-klaus

Old March 17th 04, 02:00 AM
AstroPax

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:49:46 +0000 (UTC), klaus
wrote:

In rec.skiing.alpine AstroPax wrote:

Wow, I can't believe how deserted these places look.

Looks perfectly normal to me. Probably just what you're used to.

I've skied at Wolf Creek, and it was never *that* empty!

-Astro

Old March 17th 04, 03:50 AM
Rei

You all are definately paying attention. Since these shots were for
background scenery, I edited out most of the skiers at ground level. So it
does look more deserted than it really was. I believe they said they had
1100 people there last Monday, March 8th. The longest I waited in any lift
line during last week was 6 skiers (basically no wait at all) I guarantee
it is more crowded there this week, as they said they were expecting around
4000 skiers daily due to the college spring break period.

Rei.