ISO Opinions on Alpina Lite Terrain BC Skis

Old January 12th 04, 03:03 AM
Brent

Default ISO Opinions on Alpina Lite Terrain BC Skis

Any opinions on the Alpina Lite Terrain BC skis? I'm thinking about buying
them for my wife who is a beginning tele skier. She'll drive them with the
Alico Ski Tour 75mm NN boots which is a lite leather BC boot and use them
for BC touring plus turning when the opportunity arises.

I'm interested in the ski's overall touring, climbing and turning
performance and the match up with a lite tele boot. I've read some good
things about the Cross Terrain, but this seems like too much of a turner for
her needs and too much ski for her boots.

I have the Fisher Ottabounds and really like them except they're kind of
weak on the climbing side.

Thanks.

Brent Mahan

Old January 12th 04, 02:45 PM