Caribbean RSA Face Time

Old May 25th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

Default Richard Henry, Homophobic Stalker

In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

Well, I didn't have it, but I did a whitepages.com search and got a
number ending in 3231. Is that it? Let me know if that's right

Yep. BTW- 4PM doesn't mean anything.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 25th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

I win already, without even placing the call.

Place the call. Don't Baker out. Cowboy Up Sailor!
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 25th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Caribbean RSA Face Time

On May 25, 10:30 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,
Richard Henry wrote:

I am going to dinnmer with a large group of friends, many of whom are
self-declared gays and lesbians.

What's on the menu? Dutch Treat I'll wager. You wouldn't be picking up
the check.

I won't know what's on the menu until I see the food. A business
acquaintance is paying for the whole thing.

Old May 25th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 25, 10:28 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article om,
Richard Henry wrote:

Well, that suggests an answer to the question about how you and Scott
met.

We'll put you on the list for those with neither the finances, nor the
freedom to make it.

I have the finances, but not the "freedom".

Old May 25th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

I won't know what's on the menu until I see the food. A business
acquaintance is paying for the whole thing.

Watch out for the pimple faces New Jersey kid, Darrow. He'll call you a
leach. Seriously, have fun and enjoy your evening.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 25th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 25, 10:20 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 25, 9:46 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
--

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

groups.com...

On May 25, 8:50 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

roups.com...

On May 25, 7:33 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 24, 11:00 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
9ish, (that's 18:00 hrs for those of you who can tell time)
Sloppy
Joe's
on Duval, Key West, Florida, 30 May 2007. Let's see if you have
what
it
takes to fly in for the party. Just look for the Jackson Hole
Air
Force
insignia.

Ahh, the sub-tropical sub-life, where getting somewhere withing 3
hours is close enough.

Speaking of the Caribbean, Resi Steigler ended up sitting next
me
at
the Pirates of the Caribbean, (At World's End) Sneak Preview
tonight.
Will Turner saves his dad from Davey Jones and Captains the
Flying
Dutchman.
He finally gets laid with King of the Pirates, Elizabeth Swann,
but
only
once every 10 years. Barbossa sails off with the Black Pearl
again
in
the
end. But Jack has the map to the Fountain of Youth. (And his
dad
doesn't
make his entrance falling out of a coconut tree.)

After the Party Party... Gay Pride Week starts shortly
thereafter.

Well, that suggests an answer to the question about how you and
Scott
met.

NTTAWWT.

How pathetic. How truly desperate. The same homophobic
allegations
of
homosexuality as a reason for loathing the stalking, dickless
cowards
of
rsa. You freaks do it every time somebody points out the obvious.-
Hide
quoted text -

The word "homophobic" {literally - fear of the same) implies in
common
usage that I am afraid of or opposed to those who practice a
homosexual lifestyle. Neither of those is true. In fact, tonight I
am going to dinnmer with a large group of friends, many of whom are
self-declared gays and lesbians.

Really? I'd love to show them what you write here, and what your
friends
here right. Your gay and lesbian friends would give you a stomping,
asshole.

Now that you've brought it up, maybe I can steer the conversation
toward my usenet adventures. My son has shown me how to read google
groups with my cell phone.

To help out, please quote in your response to this message any
atatements of mine that you think my glbt friends would consider
offensive. (I am fairly certain there will be at least one of each of
the g, l, and t presuasions there tonight; I'm not sure about the b.)

Oh, and ---

Bluff called.

Tell you what. You have my phone number. Have one of you gblt friends
give
me a call tonight during dinner.
I'd be happy to tell them about you. Live.
Bluff called, you sick stalking lying psychopathic freak.- Hide quoted
text -

Well, I didn't have it, but I did a whitepages.com search and got a
number ending in 3231. Is that it? Let me know if that's right
before I go (about 4PM, I think).

You're in my cell phone directory now. Whodathunkit?

I'll be at the phone. Bluff called. I think they are really going to love
your comments supporting pedophiles and taunting rape survivors, I've got
some juicy ones here. Not to mention the truly vile **** spewed by your
buddies.
Cool.

What statements have I made supporting pedophiles? Please quote them
here.

Bluff called (again, although I never see any repsonse to these
challenges - how many losses are allowed before Scott is relegated to
a lower division?).

Old May 25th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Hey, Jeffy

"Jeffy?!" Well that's certainly creepy.

Dave
Old May 25th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

how many losses are allowed before Scott is relegated to
a lower division?

I don't think there is a lower division.

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
Old May 25th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default If insane, blame me

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

9ish, (that's 18:00 hrs for those of you who can tell time) Sloppy
Joe's
on Duval, Key West, Florida, 30 May 2007. Let's see if you have what
it
takes to fly in for the party. Just look for the Jackson Hole Air
Force
insignia.

1. 1800 hrs (note that if you use "hrs" in that fashion you are
supposed
to omit the colon) is 6:00 pm.

2. You really think anyone's going to bother rearranging their lives on
6 days notice? To meet you?

Geez, Alan, when some wack job challenges ME from nine hundred miles
away,
on ONE day's notice (one of Bob Thompson's more dickless habits) you
never
have a word to say.

Because you're an asshole, Scotty....

Once again, you blame me for your complete lack of any ethical or moral
standards, your incredibly deep hypocrisy, your deranged stalking.
Typical of a stalker. The stalkee makes them be an asshole, Ally......

And we know for sure you will never rearrange YOUR life to show up and
spew
your ****. You didn't at Whistler, you never will.

Sorry, but you knew my condition. You didn't meet it.

You ran. Period. Now you're just making excuses for your cowardice.

And now that I know your meeting spot precisely -- now that it is public
knowledge just exactly where you meant -- that meeting is one you're not
willing to have. Astounding.

You truly are insane. You have admitted on numerous occasions that you knew
exactly where you were supposed to show up. And now you come up with the
truly incredible excuse. Astounding.
Come get some, you stalking freak.

I also said that I was concerned that if you weren't pinned down about
the location (in public, as it were) that you would weasel out of the
meet. That was the moment for you to step up and simply clarify matters.
Doing so would have shown that you *weren't* preparing to weasel out of
it...

....but you didn't. You clammed up.
--
"I always read what is posted, as I don't share your habits." -- "Upon
rereading your original post, I see that I have been mistaken in what I wrote.