Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Old May 10th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Inch of new groomed into the piste this morning, stayed chilly until the
afternoon. Wonderful skiing, especially for May, and I didn't even see a
rock all day, much less hit one.
My buddy spent most of the winter in Ketchum and had never skied Whistler.
He couldn't stop ooohing and ahhhing at the views and conditions.
Absolutely fabulous. Great weather, stunning scenery, half price lift
tickets, and best of all, the dewds and the boarders pretty much stuck to
the terrain park, leaving Seventh Heaven and the Glacier to us.
I'm sitting in a luxury condo, about to leave to have a great dinner with
civilized friends. A doc, a professional skier, one of Whistler's best
instructors, a ski photographer, civilized and sophisticated people with
spiritual evolvement. Decent people. Good people.
Life is great.
Toodle, freaks!!!!!!
Should be even better tomorrow!!!!!!

Old May 10th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On May 9, 7:55 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
[...]

Obviously great company. SO great that you're sitting at a computer
in this fabulous mansion you speak of wasting everyone's time
(including your own) punching away at the keyboard, in usenet.

Old May 10th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Obviously great company.

MD. Very aware, very sophisticated. My kind of guy.

SO great that you're sitting at a computer
in this fabulous mansion you speak of wasting everyone's time
(including your own) punching away at the keyboard, in usenet.

A. I'm in Whistler, dumb****, not Ketchum. Condo, not mansion. Very nice,
mind you, but not a mansion.
B. Wonderful meal.
C. I wasted five minutes just to make freaks like you feel jealous.
D. I felt like making an on topic post.
E. I skied today and I skied tomorrow, and none of you are. For some
reason, I find that notion quite warming. I'll take a run for ya, ok?

Old May 10th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

C. I wasted five minutes just to make freaks like you feel jealous.

No, you just wasted 5 minutes.
Old May 10th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Inch of new groomed into the piste this morning, stayed chilly until the
afternoon.

Okay, this is as close to an on topic post as I ever come. I snowboard
and I loves the powder and don't really understand the whole idea of
squashing soft. fresh powder into groom-ified ice/snow crust.

Does it matter if the groomed runs have fresh snow on them or not?

Thanks

Dave
Old May 10th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On May 9, 10:33 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

We're not interested in your taste in ''partners''.

A. I'm in Whistler, dumb****, not Ketchum. Condo, not mansion. Very nice,
mind you, but not a mansion.

a 5 million dollar condo in Ketchum...hmmm...

B. Wonderful meal.

Only contributing to your obesity

C. I wasted five minutes just to make freaks like you feel jealous.

No. You just wasted 5 minutes (thanks to the always eloquent Dave C.
for that one)

D. I felt like making an on topic post.

Thereby contradicting your stated ''mission'' to bring this place
''down''. It's fun watching you defeat yourself.

E. I skied today and I skied tomorrow, and none of you are. For some
reason, I find that notion quite warming. I'll take a run for ya, ok?

E1. I unfortunately can't ski until next season...Even if I had the
oppurtunity, I couldn't.

E2. In the time it takes you to do one run, virtually anyone who has
ever posted here could do three runs of equal length. So with that it
in mind, take a third of a run...I'll call it even.

Old May 10th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Funny.

All of a sudden, you don't want to meet at the information tower...

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old May 10th 07, 09:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant

Two Buddha wrote:

E. I skied today and I skied tomorrow, and none of you are.

None of you IS.

I skiied a week ago, just before hopping on the plane. It was free... then
again, it's free every day. My lunch was half price, as it is on the days
it's not free.

For some reason, I find that notion quite warming.

Your boyfriend hasn't paid the heating bill? Too bad. Lucky the notions are
warming.

I'll take a run for ya, ok?

On a groomer? Don't bother.

--
Don't try to email me;
I'm using the spammer

Old May 10th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On May 9, 9:55 pm, "Felonius ****" wrote:
snip

and FF Squawks.

I'm so j-e-a-l- ........yawn.........Wake me when you find a

Anybody at Whistler? Dave M Alpine Skiing 0 March 22nd 04 12:42 AM
Whistler in May? DMignon Snowboarding 0 March 10th 04 04:30 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing (moderated) 1 September 22nd 03 01:59 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing 2 September 17th 03 06:28 AM
Whistler James Bishop North American Ski Resorts 0 August 29th 03 07:34 AM